1.26 | Girls Need Love

ᒍᗩᕼᗩᖇI ᗰᗩᗴ YOᑌᑎᘜ
ᑕᕼIᑕᗩᘜO

Saturday, July 27thBrunch1:34pm

Saturday, July 27th
Brunch
1:34pm

"Why I gotta share my wings with you bitch? You ain't share your burger with me." Loriel said making me smack my lips.

"Whatever Loriel." I roll my eyes.

"I'm just playing." She chuckle. "The lil crybaby can have the wings."

I don't even want it anymore.

Of course I'm still sad, I've literally been crying almost everyday and not enjoying my summer.

Lontrell still haven't text me back and I've texted him like a thousand times. I haven't heard from him since after we had sex that day.

In my opinion I don't think it was cheating, it was soft cheating.

But I don't know, I keep beating myself up for it. I just hope he realizes how much I love him and take me back.

"You happy you having a little boy?" I smile at Loriel.

"Ugh, I am more than happy. You know Mel wanted a little girl." She said making me chuckle because accent. "Hell no."

"I can't wait to spoil him, I really thought you was having girl." I said.

"No bitch you having a girl." She mug.

"Look like I'm not getting pregnant no time soon." I shrug.

"Bitch, Spark is gonna take you back. He just in his feelings right now - his ego got bruised a little." She said.

"Yea but it shouldn't have. I don't want no other nigga but him. Zay was for play honestly."

"Alright but you can't be waiting all your life for Spark to take you back. You sit in the house all day and bury yourself in your business. Let's go to Atlanta or Jamaica or fucking Texas for a get away or something." She smile. "Take a break from your little business. Just me and you."

I form a smile. "This is why you're my soulmate bitch."

"And your my person. You know this though." Loriel side hug me.

"Okay, I got to go and drop these packages off." I lied.

"Ight boo." She kiss my cheek. I put a fifty dollar bill on the table and grab my purse.

I made it to my car and check my phone to see if Spark atleast text me back. I check his instagram. I watch his story to see he was at the crib smoking.

I started my car and made my way towards their house.

I pulled up after 20 minutes and got out the car.

I knock on the door a couple times before it swung open.

"Who is it?" Was said before Promise stood in the doorway. "MMMMM look who it is."

"Promise I'm not in the mood can you tell Trell I want to talk." I shrug.

"Come in." Promise said. "I have no beef with you, Jaharia. I think you and Spark need to be together."

I ignored her making my way to Trells room. I opened the door and he was lying in bed with another girl sleep on the side of him.

I had the verge to cry but I stopped that shit.

"Can we talk?" I ask.

"Why you in my crib, Jaharia?" He ask.

"Because we need to talk." I said.

"Ima file a restraining order on your ass." He said inhaling the smoke.

"That's your best bet. Get this bitch out so we can talk." I said and he just stared at me with low red eyes. "TRELL GET THIS BITCH OUT SO WE CAN TALK."

"Wait in the living room for me baby." He tap her thigh. I watch as the girl get up and walk out the room.

"You think you running shit or something?" He chuckle.

"No." I said. "I just came to get my man back." I cross my arms. "I'm sorry for hurting you."

"Im not yo nigga, Jaharia. I don't want you nomore your ass is a hoe." He said making me scrunch my face up.

"Hoe? You the only nigga I been with - mind you, you took my virginity." I said.

"That don't mean shit. You don't have no loyalty or respect for me. How I'm suppose to be with a bitch I can't trust?"

I sighed loudly. "I don't know how many times I have to say sorry, Lontrell. I can't take you being mad at me, I fucking at that feeling bro."

"I'm not mad nomore. I just don't want you nomore, you let other niggas have access to you. You dead to me." He said that pissed me off a little bit.

"I hate you you forreal and I hate how much I hate you cause I had real fucking love for you, foe. You was my baby, you know what I'm saying? I'll do anything for you, feel me? That shit over with. I really don't give a fuck bout you now." He added on.

"That's how you feel?" I ask wiping my tears that had fell.

"Yea." He nodded his head.

"You sure?"

"Yea."

I sniff and wipe my nose as I nod my head. I guess it's over then. I don't want it to be, I don't want it to ever be over with him.

It's only human to make a few mistakes but damn I really fucked up. I just gave the nigga who was willing to die with me a reason to move on.

Damn, do y'all feel like texting another nigga cheating?

~CynnNaniCarter