1.34 | Medicine

ᒍᗩᕼᗩᖇI ᗰᗩᗴ YOᑌᑎᘜ
ᑕᕼIᑕᗩᘜO

Wednesday, November 2nd New House 2:40pm

New House
2:40pm

"I want a big bowl of Haitian spaghetti." I said rubbing my stomach as I watch Mel bring boxes into my new home.

He offered to help me move into my new home since I didn't have anybody to help.

"I didn't know you was Haitian." He said putting the box down.

"Yea, you want some?" I said pulling out my phone to text Jailyn to bring some on her way home.

"Naw cause I'm bout to leave." He said grabbing his keys.

"Oh, alright be safe." I said.

"Ight. Ay, Wassup with Spark he ain't been round. Y'all back on?" He ask.

"No fuck that nigga."

"Fuck he do now?"

"He disrespected me, fuck that bum ass nigga." I said walking to my open living room.

Mel chuckle following me.

"What happened?"

I shrug. "He was coming at me disrespectful so I said fuck his daddy."

"Wh - why you bring his pops up." Mel mug.

"Like I said he was disrespecting me." I said.

"You a be mad if he said fucked yo sister and fuck Loriel." Mel said making me roll my eyes.

I really don't give a fuck.

"What he do after you said that? He hit you?"

I shook my head. "No. He just said don't contact him unless it's about the baby. I was like he don't have to worry about it because he's not the babydaddy anyways."

"Who the babydaddy? The nigga you cheated on him with?" Mel ask making me scrunch my face up.

"You know damn well Lontrell the babydaddy. I just don't want him to be anymore." I said.

"Pregnant people do to much." Mel said. "You know you wrong for that right?"

"I really don't give a fuck." I shrug.

It is what it is. I'm really done with that boy.

"Well, Ight. See you later." Mel said giving me a side hug.

I sat on the couch and watched TikTok's.

I shouldn't even let this nigga get me pregnant, let alone keep it. I love my child don't get me wrong but I never pictured myself being a single mom.

I'm still in college like what the hell.

I look at my baby ultrasound pictures she took today at the doctors appointment.

She so big to only be five months, almost six. I'm definitely not having a baby shower, I just want to be MIA until I have her. That's why the only person who knows my address is Mel and Jailyn.

And you know what Mel talk to much I shouldn't have let him know where I stay either.

Thursdays, November 3rd
AMP campus
1:34pm

"What? Why the fuck do you keep calling me private?" I ask Trell through the phone.

"Because I blocked you and I don't want you to know my new number." Trell said making me roll my eyes.

This nigga so childish.

"Alright, what you want?" I ask.

"You didn't send the ultrasound pictures." He said.

"Boy what you need the pictures for? I told you it's not your baby. Don't worry about her?"

"Foe, fuck is to you? I really ain't did shit to you. You acting miserable as hell foe. Be bout yo business, you really want my daughter to grow up without a father folks? Yo ass is tweaking." He said.

I'm really trying to stand my ground and not give in to this nigga for the first time ever but it just turns me on when he yells at me.

"Okay, Lontrell." I said.

"Okay, Jaharia. Fuck." He said making me chuckle.

"Alright, Lontrell."

"Yo ass a kid bro." He said.

"If I'm a kid what that makes you?."

He smack his lips.

"Mel said you went baby shopping, you gonna drop it off?" I ask.

"Nawl, she still gon need some shit while she at my house." He said making me roll my eyes. "I don't wanna argue and fight with you if we done we done. I really don't feel the same way about you."

"You change the way how I think about you. You still carrying my seed that's the only reason I have to communicate with your ass. We can go to court for custody agreements or child support it don't matter. I don't want to be with you." He added.

"Ight." I said before hanging up.

I felt my eyes get watery and sighed.

Hearing that hurt my feelings, definitely hearing it from him.

I wipe my tears that he fell and walked out the bathroom to my next class.

Imagine a nigga breaking your heart before you have to take a exam.

I love babydaddy and babymomma drama

~CynnNaniCarter