CHAPTER ONE (1):NEW VISITORS

~Shuri The Hedgehog P.O.V(POINT OF VIEW)~

This old base has been my home for a long while. Dr.Eggman has fled this base a long time ago that's why I had forgotten this base exists. Now I'm starting to wonder why can't I leave this place? Well...It isn't simple so my body is stuck in this capsule that is connected to this computer on the other side of me. I think it's some sort of soul or spirit is sealed inside this computer and the only way to put the pieces back together is to access this computer.

I don't know how exactly Dr.Eggman did it or what buttons he pressed to put me inside of here but I can't ask for help. I don't know anyone or I don't think anyone knows I'm here and if anyone knew I was here...I'm guessing they either forget about me which I know Dr.Eggman did or they left me here to stay.

I've been starting to lose hope in myself if anyone would ever free me from here. I realised how lonely I've been getting as well.

Right now...It's another day so I don't usually go to sleep since I never got tired and I don't really need food to eat at the moment. I usually just look at all the ones & zeros that move up and down on the screen as well as staring into space...wondering what it would be like to be finally free from her and see what it's like to be outside for once.

Just as I was planning to space out once again for who knows how many times I have done this as I heard a grunt from all the way down outside the plant vine growing room.

"Shadow, are you sure about this? It looks like it has been abandoned for a long time. What if Dr.Eggman would have left here that is something valuable?" A voice was asking a black hedgehog but sounded more female.

"Hmph! Maybe he has left it for a reason and I want to know why so does the commander." A darker more male voice was speaking to a white female bat.

"Target acquired! Central computer room straight ahead." A robotic voice said to the black hedgehog and white bat.

I heard footsteps approaching towards the room that I was in. When the door was blasted open...the three of them started to walk in. I hid myself so they couldn't see me on the computer screen and also the loud blast noise scared me...I put my hand on my head as I started to scrunch myself up into a ball. I took a quick sneak peek as the curiosity was getting to me and I wanted to see who they were.

"I'm still surprised that this computer still functions" The black hedgehog was saying.

I noticed that he had black fur with crimson red stripes and crimson red eyes...he looks kind of similar to me except I had forest green eyes and I had the exact same fur colour as him plus the same skin colour. I wondered to myself if they can help me if I say hello to them. Well...I better try if they're the only ones who can help me get myself out of here.

"Hey Shadow...Do you see this capsule moving like it seems to me that there is something to be sealed inside of it?" I heard the white female bat was saying to the black hedgehog.

"H-Hello...C-Can you help me?" I said, poking my head from the side of the screen.

"What?! Who's there and who's speaking?" The black hedgehog asked.

"My name is Shuri The Hedgehog or I am known as Project SRX42...I was created by Dr.Eggman to cure Neuro-Immuno Deficiency Syndrome except he has escaped and left me here" I started to introduced myself.

The robot started to point at the screen for the black hedgehog, which the two of them walked in front of the screen to get a good look at me so I started to make a small yelp noise and hid myself on the other side of the screen with my hand on my head...instantly regretting to show myself.