CHAPTER FOUR (4): MEETING THE COMMANDER

~Shuri The Hedgehog P.O.V(POINT OF VIEW)~

Shadow has lead me to this room after making turns and taking an elevator is what I think it's called.

I never asked where we was going to so I followed blindly like a lost puppy.

We were in front of the door and we were about to go in until a voice has stopped us.

"Well...Look who's up this early in the morning!" A familiar voice was speaking.

I yelped and hid behind Shadow. We both turned around and it was Rouge & Omega following behind us.

"Good morning to you, Shuri" Omega said to me.

"G-Good morning to you too,Omega." I said to him, lowly.

"I see The Commander has called you here too...huh,Shadow?" Rouge asked him with a visible smirk on her face.

"Hmph." He said to her, turning his head away from her and it seemed like he was annoyed.

"We should be going in" He said.

I saw Shadow knocking on the door twice. I heard a male voice say enter.Shadow opened the door, revealing a man...sitting in a chair with his hands intertwined.

His eyes went over to me and I immediately felt nervous.

"Well...Hello there! You must be Shuri!" He said to me,kindly.

I nodded my head, looking down on my feet.

"No need to be nervous. We're only going to help you." He said to me.

I didn't respond which made The Commander sigh.

"Shuri, we want to know what Dr.Eggman wanted with you?" All of their eyes were on me, it only made a chill go down in my spine.

"I-I'm not entirely sure what he wanted with me...H-He did said s-something about experiments a-and chaos energy b-but I-I was n-never able to u-understand fully since I-I wasn't able to get a-a look at any files on the c-computer." I said with my voice trembling.

I managed to glare at Shadow...who had a slight surprised expression on his face but I didn't understand why though.

"I-m placing you three to take over her care. Understood?" He asked them.

"Yes!" They all said to him.

"Good! Now take Shuri over to Sirius. We're going to need a blood sample to see if there's anything important about inside of her blood stream." He said to the three of them.

"Yes Commander." I heard Shadow say to him and I felt him grabbing my hand, pulling me out of the room.

I could feel the stare of The Comamnder in the chair, as we went out and the door closed behind us. I shivered...There's something that is not right about him.