Malec

After getting dressed, I headed to the training room because I wanted to sit with Jocelyn. I've missed that woman so much and I can't wait to wake her up. Everyone is also trying to set up for the wedding, but I'm not in the mood until we wake my mom up.

"She looks so peaceful now." I started.

"I just wish we knew how to reach her." Clary finished.

"She's gonna be fine. I'm sorry, Clary. We should have told you everything before this got..." Luke tried to explain.

"Luke, we can hash all that out when we wake mom up." Clary said.

"The important thing now is that we have her back." I added.

"I'm looking for Lydia. Have you seen her? I don't mean to interrupt..." Alec asked while entering the room.

"No, stay for a minute." Clary said.

"I gotta get back to the station. Call me if anything changes?" Luke asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"So, how is she?" Alec asked with a sigh.

"The same, I guess." I replied.

Alec gave me a sad smile, which I returned.

"Alec, I know you and I don't always see eye to eye on things... (I gave her a funny look because they never agreed on anything) Actually, we never see eye on eye on anything, but I do want to thank you for everything you've done to get our mom back." Clary said after taking a deep breath.

"Actually I... I should thank you. I don't know what would have happened to Isabelle after the trial if you hadn't returned the Cup. You saved my sister, so thank you." Alec said.

"Yeah, my whole world turned upside down, but um, you and I thanking each other... that's... that's too much." Clary said while her and Alec laughed.

"Magnus needs to speak with me. He might have some information about how to wake your mother up or... stop Valentine. It's important." Alec said before leaving the room.

"Mmm. Yeah." I hummed.

I knew that Alec was trying to figure out his feelings for Magnus, but I also know that Magnus isn't going to give up. I hope that they end up together because they make a really cute couple.

With everything going on with Jace and Clary, Clary told me that she was going to ask Simon to be her date to Alec's wedding. I told her that was a good idea, and then I told her that I was going with Jace. I could tell that Clary wasn't too thrilled about that, but there was nothing she could do since she was going with Simon.

The next morning was interesting because Magnus got to see first hand on how weird everything was.