The Mortal Cup

Simon and I are waiting for Clary because she went to get into the Brooklyn Academy of Arts. I know that she'll get in because she's an amazing artist. Clary walked in and had a sad look on her face.

"Give me the professors' name and I... I will end them. You know, with... with a scathing e-mail to the dean." Simon said when Clary gave him a look.

"Don't bother." Clary said as she handed Simon the letter.

"What?" Simon and I questioned before Simon opened the letter.

"Sad face? Really?" Simon asked as all of us sat down and decided to celebrate Clary getting in and her birthday.

Clary laughed and we just enjoyed each others' company. We finally went our separate ways and I ended up going with Clary, since I live with her, Jocelyn, her mother, and Luke, a family friend, who I believe is in love with Jocelyn. Dot gave Clary a birthday present, since she's turning 18, and both of us loved the shirt.

Jocelyn hugged Clary the moment we entered the room and both Clary and I laughed because we knew that the only reason she knew was because she follows Simon's twitter. Jocelyn then hugged me and I just hugged her back. Jocelyn took me in when my parents were killed and she raised me like I was her own.

Jocelyn released me and I watched as she handed Clary her birthday present. When Clary opened the box, Jocelyn and I shared a look because we both knew what was in the box. Clary was confused, so Jocelyn explained that the object was called a stele and that it was very ancient. I rolled my eyes as Clary kept asking stupid questions but I knew that when she learns the truth, everything is going to change.

Jocelyn and I shared a look and I gave her a nod to let her know that I would always be looking out for Clary, no matter what. After a failed attempt to keep us at the house, Jocelyn let us leave and Clary, Simon, Maureen, and I sat on top of the van and talked about, well, anything.

*3rd POV*

Serena and Isabelle are getting ready to go kill a demon when Alec called for them.

"Isabelle, Serena, let's go." Alec called.

Isabelle and Serena looked over their outfits before glancing at each other and walking out of Isabelle's room.

"Hey, there, big brother." "Hey, Alec." Isabelle and Serena said at the same time.

"Really?" Alec questioned.

"What can I say? Demons dig blondes." Isabelle replied.

"Of course they do, but that's white." Alec said.

"Actually, it's platinum." Serena started.

"And they don't exactly like Shakespeare, okay, Alec?" Isabelle finished.