Auntie Angie

*next day *

It's true, she was right and I was wrong. I hurt myself more than I hurt her because of the fact I know I hurt her I didn't mean to. I mean she came back in my life as a different Megan , not the Megan I knew she was a gay stud and also my best friend I couldn't control my self around her i made love to her and grew feelings for her now for some reason I just wish she would put it in the past but at the Same time I'm telling her to but I can't. As I walk around my room slumped I walk to the bathroom to take a shower. Today I go to court I'm already knowing they are going to grant my auntie full custody before my mom got with her boyfriend or whatever she use to come drunk sometimes her hair wasn't did she wasn't dress proper sometimes her ass wouldn't even show up. I just want this day to hurry up and end to be honestly. I stepped out the shower and handled my hygienes and put on my all black tights,white fitted v neck and all white gamma 11s. I left my hair curly and went up to my auntie bedroom she was already dressed. We left the house a hour before our time schedule. We went to go get coffee and we went in to wait in the hall we walked in and Myra and her husband was already there ,they were dressed nice she had a box of tissue I just knew she was about to make a scene.
"Hey daughter " Myra said trying to be funny
"Wad up Myra and Myra husband "
I said as jimmy had a smirk on his face
20 minutes passed and we had 10 more minutes until we get called in so I got up and went to the restroom. As I walked out the bathroom I wiped my hands with napkins with my head down and I ran into jimmy chest.
"Why are you by the door like this ?"
"I was waiting "
"On who Myra ? I didn't see her in there "
" no you "
He said firmly as he got closer making me back against the wall
" foooooor what ?"
" you look just like your momma Amor just younger and sexier"
He said as he ran his hand throw my hair pushing it behind my ear.
"Don't touch me you bald bastard and don't talk to me like that ! What do you think this is "
"Me and my son will have fun with you ha " he said backing up rubbing his hands together
"Fuck you and your son ! " I snapped
At him
"No how about we fuck you little girl , you talk shit like you grown Ima treat you like you grown"
" you ain't go treat me like shit because I'm not living with you or Myra and if you TOUCH me I'll tell Myra "
"A'MOR !!!!" my auntie called out for me because it was our turn
"Like she'll give a fuck "
He said as he walked away in to the court room. I stood in the hall in shock i know I'll have to stay with them because of the fact that my auntie has cancer so how would I go around him. I walked in the court room as the judge talked so did my auntie and myra I did to but just to talk about progress. The judge stood up and said
" I grant Angie Malone Berry custody of A'Mor May Phillips " and pound the gavel. I smiled so hard walking out the court jimmy seemed more angry at the fact she didn't get custody of me then she did I wonder what he meant by "like she'll give a fuck" not that I give a fuck but I would love to know. As me and my auntie drive home we sung,laughed and talked the whole ride home we where so happy. We walked in the house and I get a call from Erica telling me to come over its important and it sound like she was crying. So I panicked and told my auntie I'll be right back, I arrived at Erica house and her parents wasn't home just yet I knocked on the door it was already open I stepped in and the hole house was dark with candles and rose pedals on the floor leading to her room I smiled and shook my head because she got me, I thought it was an emergency. As I slowly walked up her stairs I started taking my clothes off. By the time I got to her bedroom I had on nothing but my pink laced bra. There she was laying on her bed with roses. In nothing but her Nike sports bra and her hanes on. She dropped her jaw in shocked that I came upstairs with only my panties on she got up and walked up to me. Chest to chest she put her hands on my ass caressing it.
"I thought it was an emergency Erica " I said as we looked in eachother eyes
"It is Amor "
"What was it ?"
" I thought I was dying without you"
"Your so corny "
I said as we laughed she stopped and gave me a stare like she loved me already.
"What is it Erica ?"
"Im falling for you and I don't know why"
I felt the butterflies and I just kissed her. As we kissed I pushed Erica further to her bed I snatched off her Nike sports bra and pushed her on her bed as she smiled I slowly pulled her Hanes off and opened her legs ready to go to work.
"Wait Amor "
"Whhhaaaaaaat " I said in a whining voice because I was ready
"I don't like head "
I had the most confused look on my face
"WHAT ! WELL WHY ? "
" I didn't enjoy it when I first got it by my ex "
"well she didn't know what she was doing Erica "
"Am-" I cut her off
"How many gf you had ?"
"Well a lot "
"Never got head by them ?"
"No Amor some studs don't like it they just like pleasuring you and that pleasure them"
"Look Erica that's stupid , and I want to eat some pussy ,so that's what Ima do ,your going to enjoy it because I know what I'm doing, this isn't a debate or discussion so lay back down so I can give you what you been missing"
She Smiled at me and laid back down. I kissed her pussy and went to work I licked and sucked on her clit for at least 5 minutes and she started shaking and pulling on my hair moaning and groaning. As I licked her clit faster she came all on my lips and tongue.
"You don't like head and you couldn't even hang baby"
I said in a teasing manner
I got up and she tossed me on my back "oh yeah ?let's see who can hang since you think you did something "
My eyes got big as I smiled worried I wouldn't last . She took my panties off and went to work.
"Mmmmhmmm" she had me moaning and she barley started I don't know what she was doing down there but it felt amazing my toes curled up as my back arched and I gripped on to the covers. It was only 2 minutes in the game and I felt my self coming
"Ericaaaa" I moaned as I gripped her hair
Before I knew it I came,Erica came up and kissed me passionately as I panted trying to catch my breath.
"Aaaahh" I moaned as I felt Erica pushing her finger in me
"I hope you didn't think I was done that fast baby I want ever bit of you right now and Ima get it "
I wrapped my legs around her waist as she fingered me I gripped her back digging my nails in her skin as I moaned biting on her neck.

*ring ring*
my phone was ringing
"Let it go to voicemail baby"
"Okay"
*ring ring*
" fuck get up just get up "
I demanded as Erica rolled off me
*phone conversations*
"Wassup Nyla?"
I answered panting and breathing hard
"Amor ? Hello? What the fuck are you doing right now "
"Oh uhh I just got done jogging up some stairs"
I heard Erica laughing as I lied
"My momma in the hospital so you need to get down here fast "
" okay I'm on my way "
I hung up and looked at my phone hoping it wasn't no bullshit. I gathered my clothes and put them on. Erica came out the bathroom looking like she was ready to finish me off
"I have to leave now "
"Why babe ? no you always leaving me early!"
"My auntie in the hospital I need to leave " I kissed her on the lips as she looked sad I ran out her house