Breaking Point

I sat in my room listening to music it was early in the morning and Erica and her mom dropped me off . I heard a couple knocks on my door through out the morning but I didnt wanna talk to anyone I felt so done. I got up took a shower and then I laid down and went to sleep .

I woke up and looked at my phone I had 26 text messages from Erica. It was so cute when she blew my phone up I swear. It was already 7:30 pm I knew I was going to be up all night probably facetime Erica. I heard a hard knock on my door.
"Amor I know your in there I'm sorry I need to talk to you"
"What do you want Nyla I don't wanna talk to you or your mother"
"Pleeeeeaaassseeee Amor ?"
I opened the door and seen Nyla dressed up like she was going to a party. Nyla was a short girl that was brownskin with short hair and light brown eyes she was really beautiful but just so insecure about herself.
"What !"
"Look I'm sorry "
"For what I don't need your apology "
"Its just I was mad and I ...I'm just jealous, I wanted you to hurt like me you just seem so perfect"
I looked down
"What's sup Nyla ? What you want ?"
"I'm going to Eliot kick back ...wanna come ?"
"No "
"Pleaaaasseeee ."
"Nooo"
"Please ....please man"
I looked at my phone and looked at the time.
"I'm only staying a hour"
"Yaaaay okay get dress and we go leave"
I threw on my black leotard and my white Levi's and my black Pumas. I put my hair in a messy bun. I walked out and Nyla looked me up and down and I saw envy in her eyes but I don't even know why.
"Let's go"
I said
10 minutes passed we walked in the party and all eyes was on Us ,everybody was trying to see who was walking through the door I stood in the corner for 10 minutes i got some patron and sat down and start drinking Nyla and this boy Kevin was just over there flirting and whispering shit in eachother ears. I saw Eliot and he came over there to talk to me . Minutes later I had like 3cups I was buzzed I was interacting with every one I was dancing and having fun.
"Hey Amor I'll be back I'm going in the room with Kevin "
She said as she winked at me
" Nyla no I'm about to go ...I'm damn near the only girl here why would you you leave me down here "
"Amor only 4 minutes calm down "
Something was telling me to leave when I saw Nyla walking up stairs but i didn't want to leave her to walk home alone . This boy bought me a drink he been staring at me all night in a weirdest way. We talked for a minute and he went to go outside. After I got finished drinking my drink 10 minutes later I got really drowsy , I was so drunk out of no where i stumbled outside I barley could walk I walked outside and fell on the rail I pulled my phone out to dial Erica number to come get me but my vision was blurry
"Hello ....Amor ! Hello"
"Babe ....im like suppeeeeerr drunk ...I'm on Avalon and 5th red apartment ...number 1.. Come -" I fell down the stairs.
"Aaaaaahhhh" I screamed as I held my arm.
I heard Erica screaming my name and I seen the boy who gave me that drink.
"shhhh"
He said as he pulled me in the laundry room.
It was dark and cold I got so weak the liquor was getting stronger by the minute .
He pulled my pants down and touched my face.
"You so beautiful "
"St...o...p "
I tried to sit up and pull my pants up.
"Nylaaaaa please ...."
I screamed out calling
"Nyla is busy "
I tried fighting I felt him climb on me and started kissing on me and I closed my eyes and called Nyla name softly.

*next morning*
I woke up in a hospital with a cast on my arm I had a bad headache and my back and chest was sore I looked over and seen Erica sleep on the sofa. I sat back and cried quietly because I thought about last night the fact I didn't know what happened when I passed out. The doctor walked in and I jumped up and so did Erica.
"Please Amor lay down your still kinda drugged you need to rest"
"Drugged ? ......what ?"
I laid back down tears started coming down my face
"As you know you where drugged .. By a date rape drug called Rohypnol , the effects can be felt within 10 or 15 minutes of being drugged and can last for several hours. When you are drugged, you might look and act like someone who is drunk, You might have trouble standing. Your speech might be slurred, Or you might pass out. Rohypnol can cause problems like
Muscle relaxation or loss of muscle,
Drunk feeling, Problems talking, Nausea, Can't remember what happened while drugged, Problems seeing, Dizziness and Death"
Erica looked at me and shook her head
" well I remember what happen doc. I fell down some stairs and then this boy got on top of me and that's when I passed out ... Was I raped ? "
He looked down and fixed his glasses
"Well since you where brought right in we were able to do exams on you we do it to all our patients that was drugged off of a date rape drugg,there were no evidence of rape once so ever.... Now you have to stay in here for atleast another day that was a powerful and strong dosage he gave you ... Understand that you could of been killed your sister called just in time"
" no that's my girlfriend "
I said pointing to Erica
" babe when I got there the ambulance was there someone else called"
" but who ...?"
The doctor walked out
"Amor you could of died last night why did you go like seriously"
"Nyla wanted me to go Erica so I went and she left me out there for a boy"
She shook her head and kissed my lips "I'm glad you are okay"
"I love you .. My head is hurting though"
"You see that little button right there? Push it , it's pain medicine that will put you to sleep it's connected to your veins so it will work faster."
"You'll be here when I wake up baby?"
"I promise"
I pushed the button and minutes later I went to sleep I woke up 3 hours later hungry and thirsty. I looked over and seen Nyla
"Amor your friend told me she'll be back she went to the McDonald's the doctor told her you'll be hungry"
"Why are you here ?"
"To check on you ! "
"Fa what ... You left me out there and I got drugged I could of fucking died ... You left me to go have sex with a boy you barley know"
"Amor I thought you was fine I'm sorry"
I looked down I started tearing up I felt tears fall down my lips
"You wanna know what's funny thoe ... I called out for you ....you not your mom or Erica or Megan... you!! And you couldn't even ....come .... To my fucking rescue !"
"I'm sorry I'm sorry Amor ... But my mom or Erica wasn't there so why would you call for them"
"Because ..."
And then it dawned on me what she had said
"What do you mean your mom or Erica wasn't there"
"They wasn't there "
"And Megan was ?"
"Yes she was there "
"No she wasn't "
"She was there when the ambulance came but she vanished soon as your friend got there .. I thought she was running from her "
"What ?"
"Well she the one who told me about Eliot kick back and invited me and you "
"Damn it Nyla !! What the fuck !"
"What ? "
"Nothing ! Nothing just leave"
"I can't until Your friend get back ..."
"Who is she? She ain't running shit ! Just fucking leave "
She looked sad and walked to the door with her head down I took my anger out on her .
"Nyla thanks for calling the ambulance"
"Amor ....I didn't even know you where In the hospital until Megan called me this morning and told me ... I walked home by myself last night hoping you where alright ...when I got home your door was closed i thought you were in there I was to drunk to check on you I passed out on the couch"
"So ..... "
"So I didnt call the ambulance amor"
She walked out
I looked at the window and thought to myself ,I wasn't raped but for some reason ... The boy wanted me to think he did and Megan...was there but only when the ambulance came but invited me and Nyla and disappeared when Erica came maybe she was just coming late to the kick back ..
"Babe I got you a number two "
I looked at Erica thinking if i should tell her. Nah I shouldn't , im not ...am I wrong ? I just know Erica reaction ... Ain't go be nice .
"You okay babe"
"Yes"
Maybe I'll tell her when I get the story straight.
"Where your cousin go ?"
"I don't know ..."
"What's wrong with you ? "
"Nothing man I have a fucking broken arm this is ugly man "
"Only for a month babe"
"Nooo Erica I want it off now"
"Stop being a cry baby it can't come off now shut up and eat your meal before it get cold"
I stared at Erica as I watched her eat and smiled and began to eat.
" did your auntie come ?"
"Naaaah I don't even wanna see her "
"Okay well my mom will be here in the morning to pick us up how you feel ?"
"Alright .. Still feel a little sick, drowsy like"
"Well I hate to tell you ...your still kind of drugged .. After we done eating push that button and sleep the rest off I need you feeling better "
I smiled and ate my meal I fucking love Erica aggressive ass. I swear when we get out this hospital Ima eat her soul out. We finished our meal and Erica laid on the couch and covered up with the cover and went to sleep. I pushed the button and felt myself fall asleep .