What About Meg ?

"What is this ? "
"Amor .....listen ...who gave you that? "
"Your daughter ! So your going to die ? Just so I can be with Myra ?"
"It's just that I've been doing a lot of thinking and I'm wrong for what I did"
"Your a liar you took my sister ! You told me she ran away ! Where is she damn it ?! All you do is lie , It's all your fault , your right you was the crack head first and you turned Myra into this lady ! Who makes her daughter have sex for drugs! Your sick "
"I'm sorry "
"Are you ? You fucking liar , I don't know who to trust anymore every time I turn around its something just leave me alone ! I'm locking my self in my damn room!"

*3 days later*
3 days past I've been sitting in my room haven't ate barley slept I've just been texting Erica day and night. I told her everything she couldn't even believe it , after all these years she just wanna give me up . Tonight I'm going to summer party a girl from my school. I know Megan is going to be there I also asked Erica to come. She said she will be here in 30 minutes she was taking her momma car again . I got out the shower and handled my hygienes threw on my black laced thong and my dark blue low waist jeans so my thong would show and my white fitted shirt that stop on the lower part of my stomach and my all white 13 Jordans. All my tattoos where showing my hair was curly and long like usual I just brushed every thing back put on my gold earrings with my 3 gold chains put some mascara on, winged my eyes and put on my lip gloss by elf . I felt like I was going to faint I haven't sleep or ate just drunk water from the bathroom sink. I heard Erica horn outside which meant come on I grabbed my white Michael Kors purse and my keys and walked out. I got into the car and gave Erica the biggest hug and the softest kiss.
"Let's stop by McDonald's please I'm dying"
We drove to McDonald's I ordered my usual number 2 with a pomegranate smoothie. Soon I got my food I started fucking them fries up and ate that hole meal in no less then 2 minutes I felt like a barbarian. Erica teased me the whole way there about how fast I ate my food. We got there and we got out the car and entered the party holding hands. I heard my name being called every where. I walked around the party to say hi to my friends they complimented me like always saying I looked beautiful tonight. I seen this girl walking down the stairs she looked cocky and stuck up ,she was Carmel with bright red hair ,light brown eyes ,her outfit complimented her body , she had a big forehead she was pretty. You can tell every girl she speaks to she intimidates. She begins to smirk and walk towards me and Erica.
"Shit?"
Erica said
"Why shit ?"
"That's my fucking annoying ex"
"She's pretty"
"She's alright Amor , you just can't be complementing people now in days they get cocky with it , "
"She doesn't intimidates me Erica "
She looked at me side ways
"Why would she ? She has nothing on you Erica your so beautiful "
Erica kissed me and I smiled as she approached us. She smiled back and her teeth where cricked at the bottom and she had a slight gap. She was cute with it though
" hey ericaaa baby"
Why do ex's always do the most ? Like bitch move it along your an ex know your place before you get beat the fuck up.
"No Monroe I ain't ya baby no more"
"She's right, she's not so all that baby bullshit needs to stop "
I snapped back, she looked me up and down and frowned back.
"Problem ?"
"Oh no your just soooo....beautiful "
"Thank you I get that a lot , now what is that you came over here for? "
"To speak to an old friend "
She said as she opened her arms to hug Erica. I placed my arm between them to let her know ain't none of that bullshit finna happen.
"Listen Marilyn is it ?"
"No Monroe "
She snapped back with a attitude
"Same thang I don't give a fuck and neither does Erica so can you please give us 10 feet bitch and go talk to someone who actually gives a fuck about your presence?"
"Erica ?"
She responded like Erica was going to save her ass.
" seeeee I tried to be nice but you taking me there "
I said walking up to her until we were face to face.
"Get the fuck away from us before somebody be picking you and your fucked up teeth up from the ground okay ? ..............Okay?"
As I stepped back she stepped back in shock and threw her hair behind her shoulder like I didn't faze her but I know I did. She looked back as she walked up the stairs I waved hard and smiled at her and yelled "bye
Marilyn "over the music.
"Babe you are so crazy I love you "
" no I'm not babe I don't allow the person I'm in a relationship to even talk to ex's, I tried to give her a chance but she fucked up soon she said hey she called you baby and that was so disrespectful she knew we where together because we kissed before she approached us .....dumb bitch!"
"Caaaaalm down babe lets go get us a drink"
They had a bartender for a teenage party how good does this gets .
"Can I have a glass of Hennessy?"
"Sure thing sweetie that would be 5 "
I reached in my purse and gave her a 20
"She would like a margarita on the rocks and keep the change "
The bartender smiled as she was checking me out . Erica peeped her checking me out to. She handed us our drinks and shouted
"drinks on me tonight you don't have to pay no more!"
"Okay thank you"
An hour passed now and I was on my 6th glass of Hennessy while Erica only hand one drink because she had to drive. I danced all night with Erica that henny had me bent. What a coincidence the dj played dej loaf Me Hennessy & you. I finish off the glass I had in my hand and sat in on the table and put my arms around Erica neck.
"I'm soooooo horny babe"
I whispered in Erica ear and then I licked her neck . She grabbed my ass tighter .
" oh yea babe ?"
"Ummmhmmm I want to fuck you right here if you let me"
I knew I was drunk as fuck but more importantly I knew I wanted to fuck Erica and lay on her chest when I'm done and go to sleep.
"Let's go to my house and I let you do it there come on baby lets go"
We said our goodbyes to our friends and made our way out side by this time I couldn't even walk straight.
"Y'all leaving already "
A familiar voice said I turned to my side and seen Megan.
"Why does it matter lets go Amor "
"Ooo....kaaaay baby "
I said slurring
"Amor are you drunk?"
She grabbed my arm tight ,she gripped it so tight it hurt as Erica came to my rescue and pushed Megan
"Get your fucking hands off of her she's fine shes not your responsibility!"
"Yes she is she's drunk she needs to go home"
"Noooo THE FUCK she isn't ...she's mines and what do you think we're outside for ? a breather? dumb ass ...we about to leave mind ya business "
"She is my business "
"Say she's yours again in any form of way....I'll beat the fuck out of you Megan..."
They stared each other down but Megan knew Erica wasn't playing and Megan wasn't giving up .
"Okaaaaay .....ooo.... Okaaayy"
I said slurring again while clapping
"Party is overrrrrrr ba.....ba..Abe lets go we have to gooooo I'm not going to be horny all night papa "
Erica looked at me and smiled
"Come on baby I'm sorry"
"Bye Meg !" I yelled as she watched us walk away looking sad.
Me and Erica drove to her house I had my feet on the dashboard and I kept dozing off and talking about bullshit being a damn drunk ...a drunk ain't shit . We pulled up to her house I had my chin on chest I started to think about Megan.
"What's wrong babe ?"
She asked as she turned the car off
"Did we hurt meg babe ....I love meg babe I ...just want you Muuuch more than Meg ...but she doesn't understand I don't wanna hurt Meg babe..."
I said in my drunk voice
"Aaaaaaaawww come here baby , Meg will be alright it's just she love you and what you guys did made it hard to let you go or be with somebody else because now she believes it's more and she wants it to be more"
"I don't want it to be more baby....I want I want my bestfriend back ... I want her back Erica."
Tears fell down my eyes I knew I was drunk but I was really telling the truth.
"We are going to try babe I promise"
With the being said Erica got out the car and came picked up .
"Aaaaaaahhh " I scream playfully as she picked me up
"You ready to make love to me baby ?"
"Finally "
I said happily
I walked in her room and it was all spotless .She went to the bathroom and I hurried up and jumped on her bed and took my clothes off she came out and went down stairs to get me a water.
"Drink this babe"
I started drinking the bottle of water she lifted the cover and saw that I didn't have no clothes on she smiled and got up and locked her door she turned her radio on it must have been her sex playlist or something because wet the bed by Chris brown was on she turned it on low and we made love all night.

*Next Morning*
"Breakfast is ready!"
Her mom called out ,we got up and took care of hygienes good thing they had extra tooth brushes. I went down stairs with Erica red, white and black bulls jersey on ,it stopped at my mid thigh so nobody was going to see anything. We all sat down at the table while her mom placed the food on the table.
"So you girls enjoyed y'all night"
"Yes "
We replied sounding like robots because we felt guilty that we enjoyed the night only because we made love last night.
"I can tell all that noise y'all was making last night ....ERICA "
My eyes got big
"Nah ma its Amor fault I told her to cut the teevee down"
"What y'all was watching ?......porn?"
"Oh my gosh"
I said under my breath as I put my head in my hand .
"Momma stop ...she just messing with you Amor aha "
They laughed it off but I was still confused
"So she didn't hear us babe?"
Erica hurried up in turned towards me giving me that shut up look
"Well was it something to hear Amor?"
Her mom said
"Oh noooo.... It's just that.....you know it was late...we came in .. You know loud and stuff....uhh lets eat "
We started laughing , we ate and talked and laughed Erica mom embarrassed Erica with the baby stories of course . Erica was touching on me under the table underneath her jersey I had on , I invited her in to ,she had me at the other end of the table biting my lips I barley could eat . Her dad wasn't there but her mom sat on the same side as her at the table. We finished breakfast and we went up stairs to Erica room we watched movies and ate Pop corn kissed and took plenty of naps. It was 10 o'clock pm and Erica was up on the phone in the bathroom I jumped up to go ear hustle and she said "alright Megan"
Whaaaaaaat. I was so confused she got out the bathroom and seen me standing there.
"Was that Megan"
"Yea ..."
"Is that my phone ?"
"Yea..."
"Why Erica ? Why'd you call her "
I said flopping down sitting on her bed
" because babe I just want you to be happy "
"I am happy I'm happy Erica"
"The other night you cried on my chest because you wanted your bestfriend back I'm just trying to make that happen"
"She will never be my bestfriend Erica and she made that clear I fucked it up big time I can never get my Megan back"
"She agreed on talking to you maybe you guys can work it out "
"Erica you don't get it ! I don't want to mess us up , please babe don't make me go through with this"
" Amor please ?"
" I'm her first love .....she will not stop until she gets me this meeting is going to make me hurt her more, more importantly me ! Me Erica because I know this isn't going to fix anything but make me want my best friend back more why ...do you want to hurt me like that ...Erica "
"Babe I didn't know I didn't know all that we don't have to we don't have to meet with her babe come on let's go to sleep "
I cried on her chest once again .. I know I'm wrong I am wrong . I lead Megan to this , but I shouldn't have maybe I need time away from Megan so can miss me as a bestfriend. I fell asleep in Erica arms thinking hard.

I will NOT be updating this until AUGUST because going to be working on my other book 😘I hope you guys MISS MY UPDATES COMMENT AND VOTE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT BUT STAY TUNED ....