Welcome to the Fam ! (Erica nd Amor beginning)

I stood in the hospital pasting back in forth for a doctor to tell me what the fuck is going on . Nyla was no where to be found I was so frustrated I started crying. Erica was blowing up my phone every minute trying to see am I okay.
"Amor Phillips " the doctor called out
"Yea was up ? What's going on ? Is she okay ? Can I go in ? "
"The cancer is spreading faster than we thought she's not taking her medication like she suppose to , she's no longer coming to therapy it's like she wants it to spread "
My heart stopped my legs buckled and I felt my ass hit the floor. The doctor picked me up and sat me down
"doc what can I do to help her ?"
"Right now ? Just be there for her push her to strive to take her medications ,do therapy if she wants to see next month at least "
" can I go in to see her ? "
"Yea but she's sleep if you come back tomorrow early you can most def see her "
To tell you the truth I wasn't ready to see my auntie I had to much on my mind. I rode home in silence. I haven't even spoke to Erica , to be real I didn't want nobody but Megan right now. I sat on my bed home alone stuck looking at my door wanting to cry but I couldn't. I called Meg and ask her to come over. I thought to myself I know this isn't right I know me and Erica is working on us BUT Megan understands me she knows what I'm going through ,my whole life story. I heard I knock on the door I ran to it and opened it and there was Megan. I stared at her my heart smiled as much as I wanted to smile and hug her so tight I bald up and fell into her chest crying. I was so sad I love my auntie to death and I feel like she's giving up like she wants me to be with my mom why isn't she fighting for me and Nyla so she can stay longer I don't get it. Megan held me until I stopped crying I haven't told her about my auntie yet .
"Mor ... What's wrong ?"
"Auntie Angie has cancer she been having it for sometime and now it's spreading and she's dying I don't know what I'm going to do with out her Megan I just don't know" I sobbed and sobbed
"Shhhhh come on let's lay down"
Even Though Megan didn't say much like "oh it go be alright and all that other bullshit " I was so glad she didn't because people just be saying that shit to shut you up at times I didn't wanna hear anything I just wanted to be held .

*next morning *
I turn around and look over and Megan isn't there. I got up took care of my hygienes and went to the hospital. I walked in the hospital With the messiest bun ever Abercrombie and Fitch sweats with a plan fitted v neck and my high black ugg boots. I asked the nurse what room she was in she told me and I made my way to her room.
"Why you walk out the house like that child"
My auntie said as I walked in
" I had to rush to see you "
"Aww that's my baby , where's umm Nyla "
She said looking down playing with her wrist band looking sad that's she wasn't there
"To be honest I don't know "
I said closing the hospital door
"Well I'll call her I get out today at 2 we need to go over my will "
"Excuse me will ? For what we can do that later as in next month or the month after "
"The doc said they did all they could "
"YOUR LYING ! , why are you lying to Me AGAIN , what the hell Angie I spoke to the doctor and that's not what HE SAID LADY ,"
"YOU WATCH YOUR DAMN TONE AMOR !"
"Why ? Why did you fight for me in court and all this other bullshit took damn near 8 years to get me ......to leave me ? You can't fight for your survival ? Your not doing anything to stay with us ! Your giving up like you have nothing to live for I don't get it!"
I said as tears rolled down my face
"AMOR listen sweetie"
" I always listen ! I listen to your lies the way you lie in my face and say your trying and your not doing shit! "
" what do you want from me it isn't easy as it sounds amor"
"I WANT YOU TO TRY ! Why is it that hard to understand "
" I don't know about that amor just let whatever happen happen"
"Are you serious ? You now have two daughters what are you talking about what ever happens ?"
"Nyla would live with her dad and you -"
"I would live with SOMEBODY I barley fucking know ! I'm going to be fighting for my fucking life in that house with a fucking lady that use to be a fucking base head ! Do you fucking care .... What happens ..... To me ...to my life for what I've worked for , you don't fucking understand , you don't know ANYTHING about fighting for your life do you?"
"IVE BEEN FIGHTING FOR MY LIFE FOR DAMN NEAR 9 months I've been battling this bullshit"
She said crying and sniffing
"The battle just begun Angie so don't ACT like it's always been this hard BECAUSE now it's getting worse and your scared to fight or maybe you scared you might loose I don't know what's the problem And I don't understand why."
"Amor listen to me"
"No! No ! No ! I'm done I'm leaving "
I walked out and slammed the door tears was just running down.