Chapter 15 (!)

Chapter 15

*Author P.O.V*

Niall swung the paddle watching Harry jump and yelp when it came into contact with his bum making him pulled on the cuffs. Niall rub the red bum cheeks feeling that they were already warm from the blow Niall moved back a bit before taking another swing. Harry closed his eyes a moan leaving his mouth feeling the dildo and vibrator brush his prostate making him squirm a bit. He looked down biting the gag ball the nipple clamps feeling a bit tighter even though he couldn't see his nipples he knew they were redder and they started to feel numb as he jumped from another wack at his bum. He focused on the vibrator and dildo feeling them against his walls which made him let out a breath of pleasure trying to figure out what to really focus on.

"Perfect." Niall said as he sat the paddle down looking at Harry's red bum that looked like it was on fire."God, I love your bum so soft and big."

Niall pulled out the dildo slowly watching Harry relax a bit knowing he wasn't going to get hit with the paddle anymore as Niall grabbed the whip twirling it between his fingers. He let it hang on Harry's shoulder before trailing it down Harry's spine to the crack of his bum watching Harry shiver and shuffle his feet a bit. Harry screamed around the gag ball feeling the black whip hit his balls the pleasure overcoming the pain as Niall let the whip hit Harry's bum. He smirked seeing Harry take in a sharp breath closing his legs and moaning a bit Niall shook his head making the whip hit Harry's shoulder hard. Harry still didn't get the message so Niall hit the whip to Harry's back hard watching him start to spread his legs again.

Harry was somehow able to get the gag ball out his mouth making it fall around his neck and pleads started to leave his mouth. He wished he could take off the blindfold and give Niall puppy eyes so he can fuck into him already. God Harry wanted to be fucked until he couldn't breath or until he couldn't remember his own damn name. He wanted to be touched so bad he couldn't take the whips anymore he wanted his daddy big fat cock pounding into his tight little hole. He could feel sweat running down the sides of his face damn he felt so hot right now he couldn't take anything at the moment. His whining got louder as he turned his head to the side trying to find some type of way to let Niall know he wanted the blindfold off.

"Daddy, please wreck me I need you now I wanna feel you pound into me I want you to mark my body with love bites. I've been a naughty boy for taking the gag ball out so please show me not to ever do it again I want you so bad I can't take it." Harry said before whimpering again really hating the cockring right now.

"I'll make sure that you can't walk for days babe." Niall whispered in Harry's ear making him shiver with a groan.

Niall kissed the sides of Harry's neck softly sucking on it gently before he bit down hard making Harry let out a small yelp. Niall left more visible and painful love bites as his fingers trailed to Harry's bum hole pulling the vibrator out very slowly. Harry hissed in pleasure pushing his hips back wanting Niall's fingers in him right now. Harry made his hands into really tight fists feeling Niall shove his way inside of him his hand going to Harry's neck gripping it a little bit tight. Harry let out loud screams feeling Niall give no mercy on his hole Harry leaned his head back on Niall's shoulder feeling light headed from so much pleasure.

Niall's phone started to ring again but the sounds of skin slapping against each other and Harry's screams drowned it out. Harry let out a gasp as Niall hand came to his nipple and twisted the nipple clamps a bit making pain and pleasure shoot through Harry. Niall started to kiss and suck on Harry's shoulder as he closed his eyes for a bit enjoying the pleasure his cock was getting. Harry could feel his orgasm coming which made him a bit sad because he doesn't want this to end so soon but he knew after this that he was going to be tired. Harry let out a breath of relief as Niall took off the nipple clamps tossing them to the side before removing the cockring.

"Daddy!!!" Harry shouted as he came all over his stomach his body going limp but shaking a bit.

"Fuck!!!" Niall shouted as he came undone holding Harry up who felt like jello at the moment Niall pulled out of Harry whimpering when the cool air touched his cock.

"I think you should act like this more often daddy." Harry said as he took off the blindfolds when Niall uncuffed him from the wooden post.

Liam pulled his ear away from the door slowly with wide eyes feeling really hot and bothered right now as he cleared his throat quietly. He ran his fingers through his hair before leaving the house really needing to clear his head right now. Harry wrapped his arms around Niall's neck and wrapped his legs around his waist wanting to cuddle his daddy right now. Niall got the hint and took Harry to the bedroom laying him down before getting behind Harry pulling his back close to his chest. Harry grabbed Niall's hands and intertwined his fingers with his then kissed them before closing his eyes.

"Tonight was great daddy." Harry said remembering what happened two minutes ago but he quickly got rid of the thought not wanting to get hard.

"I love you so much babe don't ever forget that." Niall said as he kissed the back of Harry's neck who nodded squeezing Niall's hand.

"I love you too daddy and I will never stop loving you." Harry said with a smile on his face knowing his words were true.

"Good boy." Niall said closing his eyes with a smile on his face as he fell asleep along with Harry.

»»»»»»»»»»»

Vote

Share

Comment

My mind is so dirty now that I actually read through this carefully my family would be so shocked oh my god. It doesn't even feel like I wrote this, this is by far the most dirtiest smut I have ever written. I don't think I can top this but if I do well that's going to be one hell of a ride. If you don't think this was the dirtiest smut I've written then please tell me which one you think it is I just want to know.

Bye my fans.♥