Chapter 2

Chapter 2

*Author P.O.V*

*Next Day*

"Daddy, look at all of this." Harry said with his green eyes wide as he walked around the sex shop that had so much sexual stuff in it. He could feel himself become slightly hard.

"I see it, babe. Just be careful not to knock anything over." Niall said as he looked at the different types of lube, which he never knew existed.

Harry nodded before walking over to a door frame that had black beads hanging above it. He moved them out the way as he walked inside the room. His eyes grew ten times as wide. A gasp leaving his mouth as his innocent eyes looked over the whips and chains that hung from the wall. There were some complicated looking bondage machines against the walls. Harry ran his fingers over the one closest to him. He saw some really tight looking clothes as he walked around some more; his mouth in a O shape. He let out a quiet scream as someone grabbed his shoulder making him turn around.

A girl dressed in black jeans and a black crop top with a white skull on it was standing there. Her black hair was in two high pigtails. Her green eyes had black eyeliner around it. The girl was also wearing black lipstick with a lip ring on her bottom lip. Harry giggled when he saw that she had no shoes on showing her toe nails that was painted yellow. Harry relaxed knowing he wasn't in trouble since the girl was smiling at him with a red sucker in her mouth. Harry somehow knew that she was the owner of this wonderful shop that he couldn't stop looking at. He smiled when Niall walked in the room. His body had instantly relaxed when he saw Harry.

"There you are Harry you just can't wonder off like that. I was worried sick about you." Niall said hugging Harry, who hugged him back kissing Niall's cheek.

"Sorry daddy but I found this really cool room." Harry said pulling away from the hug and waving his hands around the room. Niall gasped at the room since he really didn't get a good look at it when he walked in.

"Well, I'm Ellie and I'll be happy to help you two cuties out." The girl finally said as she took the sucker out of her mouth and smacked her lips.

"I'm Harry and this is daddy and we would love your help Ellie." Harry said excitedly before Niall could even respond."I like your name. It's very pretty."

"Thanks Harry. You're really sweet. I have the perfect thing for you two." Ellie said already knowing what they needed as soon as Harry said the word daddy.

Ellie took the bag that Niall currently had and sat it on a random table that was covered with different types of paddles. Ellie grabbed a new bag and walked around the room. She grabbed a short yet kind of thick black whip. She grabbed a red gag ball then went to grab a plastic paddle off the table making Harry gulp. She then walked over to the clothes and grabbing a lot of lace panties and knee stockings with a hum. Harry eyes grew wide when she grabbed a black spiked collar that had a lease attached to it. Ellie walked out the room with Niall and Harry right behind her holding hands.

She went over to the anal section tapping her fingers on her chin. She looked at Niall and down at his crotch making him blush. She grabbed a butt plug before grabbing a cockring and tossing it in the bag as Wet The Bed by Chris Brown played softly in the store. She moved her hips slightly to the beat as Harry mouthed the lyrics, which made Niall smile. She grabbed three different types of lube: one cherry, the other one strawberry, and the last one mango. She grabbed at least four real cuffs dropping the key in with it. Niall eyes grew wide as she grabbed some rope and duck tape. The bag not even close to being filled.

"Tell me daddy are you really dominant?" Ellie asked as her hand hovered over a thick but short vibrator, which made Harry look down at his feet.

"I don't think so." Niall said with a shrug. Ellie grabbed the vibrator with a laugh and put it in the bag before grabbing Niall's hand.

"Harry, I have to borrow daddy really quick. I'll be right back." Ellie said and Harry nodded letting go of Niall's hand, who was dragged away from his innocent baby boy.

Ellie pulled Niall back into the other room but then took him into another room. She sat him down on a chair then grabbed some headphones. She plugged them into Niall's ears with a smirk before going to a quick video in her phone hitting play. She walked out the room shutting the door and standing by it looking down at her nails. After a good ten minutes, she walked back in the room and a smirk grew on her face as she saw Niall. She took out the headphones and hitting pause on the video before bringing Niall back to Harry, who was lining the dildos from brightest to darkest.

"He's definitely dominant." Ellie said with a giggle as Niall ran his fingers through his hair, not caring to hide the very large bugle in his jeans."You guys are ready to go. I'd give you one of those bondage machines but I think you didn't come here in a car."

"How much is this stuff going to cost?" Niall asked after clearing his throat and adjusting his problem with Harry now lining the vibrators from smallest to biggest.

"It's free. I have plenty of money rolling in plus you'll thank me later." Ellie said patting Niall's shoulder, who nodded before grabbing Harry's hand.

"Bye Ellie. I really like your shop and I hope we could be friends!!!" Harry shouted as he and Niall walked out the store with the huge bag in Niall's other hand."Daddy, can we go to McDonalds?"

"Anything for you, babe." Niall said and Harry squealed with joy as he kissed Niall's cheek repeatedly making people, who walked by, smile or giggle.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

I'm not saying it's a bad thing but has anyone else noticed when I dropped this book out like four different other stories was dropped out the next day dealing with the exact same thing. I'm not saying that their coping me or anything. I just find it a little weird and I'm not saying it was Narry because they was all different ships. Anyway I hope you enjoy this shit.

Bye my Can You Feel It.:-) ✌