Chapter 25

Chapter 25

*Author P.O.V*

*2 Hours Later*

"Shit, that's a shinny ass ring." Louis said which made Harry smile and play with his ring some more.

"Which is the perfect way to see that it's not cheap or fake." Harry said as he looked at the ring with his tongue out.

"Are you sure he didn't rob a bank to buy you that?" Zayn asked and Harry giggled as he shook his head with Zayn catching a glimpse of a red whip bruise on the side of Harry's stomach.

"No silly, daddy used his own money that he worked hard for." Harry said covering the side of his stomach seeing Zayn glance at it.

"Harry, does he hit you?" Zayn asked and that's when Harry remember what Niall told him but Zayn was his best friend so he would have to understand.

"Yeah." Harry said with a nod making Zayn and Louis eyes grow wide and a quiet gasped left Louis' mouth.

Harry started to squirm around as Zayn suddenly started to take off his shirt. A loud gasp leaving Zayn's mouth as he looked at the many blue and red bruises on Harry's body. A bolt of anger quickly filling him as he clenched his teeth and made his hands into fists. Someone cleared their throat and everyone turned their head to Niall. Harry quickly went over to him and hid behind his back regretting ever telling Zayn. He didn't want to see another fight today he tried to calm Niall down buy kissing his neck but that didn't work. He bit his nails as he saw his daddy go over to the fridge and take out a water bottle. He opened it and glanced over at a angry looking Zayn and a shock Louis.

"Do we have a problem here?" Niall asked before taking a sip of his water and Zayn scoffed at him.

"What makes you think hitting Harry is okay?" Zayn asked stepping in front of Niall who glanced over at Harry.

"I like when he does it, it feels good." Harry said mentally whimpering when Niall glared hard at him.

"You even brainwashed him to thinking that's okay." Zayn said shaking his head.

"I didn't brainwash him and I suggest you chill while your in me house." Niall said gripping the water bottle tight.

Everything suddenly clicked in Louis' head and he quickly went to Zayn and whispered in his ear. Zayn's face went from confusion to shock with a blush coming up on his face. He looked at Louis who nodded his head and Zayn looked back over at Harry and Niall. He said a quick sorry before leaving the house with Louis right beside him feeling really embarrassed. Harry let out a whimper when Niall suddenly grabbed his collar and tugged on it hard bringing him close. He bowed his head while biting his bottom lip waiting for his punishment to come. Niall thought about the perfect punishment as he pulled Harry to the playroom shoving him on the bed when they made it inside.

"I'm sorry daddy, I thought I could trust Zayn." Harry said playing with his long fingers.

"Why must you be a bad boy?" Niall asked as he went over to the closet looking for the right toy to use.

"I didn't mean to be a bad boy daddy I promise." Harry said getting off the bed and going over to his daddy to hug him from behind.

"You can't cuddle your way out of your punishment babe." Niall said with a laugh making Harry pout.

Niall turned around with a thick and long buttplug in his hand making Harry take a step back. Niall nodded over to the bed and Harry nodded then went over to the bed sitting down on it. He was completely quiet as Niall undressed him and turned him on to his stomach. A gasp leaving his mouth as Niall shoved the slick buttplug in his hole. He whimpered loudly since his body was still very sore from last night. He turned around and sat up before looking behind him seeing that he had a little fox tail. He looked up at Niall who was looking at him with a smile on his face and Harry didn't like that at all. Niall left the room to go get dress then came back in the playroom with a suit on seeing Harry in the same spot.

"Don't wanna be late for your graduation now do we?" Niall asked and everything slammed into Harry like a ton of breaks.

He ran got of the room and went to go get ready as Niall headed to the kitchen and made himself a sandwich. After a few minutes, he reached for a water bottle as Harry finally came down. Niall looked him over before nodding and they headed out of the house getting in Niall's red and white lamborghini. Harry couldn't believe that he let something like that slip his mind. He rubbed his knee feeling very nervous thinking that he was going to trip on stage or fall off the stage. Niall noticed and grabbed Harry's hand then squeezed which made Harry relax more as Niall stopped at a red light. Harry looked at the time on the radio and saw that the graduation was going to start in twenty minutes.

Right as he was about to complain about the time, Niall started to drive again with a bit more speed. When the car was finally parked, Harry flew out of it and where he needed to be. Niall got out of the car with a chuckle as he fixed his tie and headed over to Harry's family seeing them sitting down already. He gave them a hug and a smile before sitting next to Harry's mother who was holding a camera in her hand. She squealed then turned to Niall finally remembering what Harry had told her today. She grabbed Niall's chin and kissed his cheek repeatedly leaving red lipstick on it. Niall let out a laugh when she pulled away then hugged him tightly.

"Your the perfect husband for my baby boy I just know you'll make him happy no matter what. He's so lucky to have found you Niall you guys are a power couple and nothing can change that." Anne said as a professor walked onto the stage fixing his hair a bit.

"Thank you all for coming out today to congratulate these wonderful students that I was so happy to teach." The professor said as Anne started to record with Niall on his phone the whole time the professor talked.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Today my birthday so let's twerk. New stories out go take a look. If you remember that pic at the top then you have been here for a while so congrats. Awww little Harry graduated from college I'm so proud of him. Welp on the other hand looks like Zouis found out about what Niall and Harry do. I personally would have been geek af if my friend and her boyfriend told me they did BDSM. Anyway the next chapter will have slight smut in it so be excited please?

Bye my Oreo cookies.♡