Our apartment

After the marriage the couple's were supposed to go for on a honeymoon but I didn't want to neither the groom. So we went to our so called apartment. I've already moved my stuffs in. When i entered I understood the groom too moved his stuffs. It was a long day. A boring day tbh . I sat on the sofa he was on a call. Two maids were already there making things ready . But I said I don't need any permanent maids but i don't know what the groom thinks. But soon at 8 the maids too left .
                It's just two of us. It was akward. Especially when he was sitting beside me in the sofa .(there's enough distance between us ) he was watching television i was scrolling down through one of my previous case . "Don't let him know ur identity. I'll tell myself when it's time"i rememberred Mr.vardhan saying this before my wedding. But I'm sure when my identity revealed it will cause some commotions. Because who will not get angry to know that his wife is not a software engineer doing a night duty But a special force officer . WIFE...I couldnt even think of that. I don't care what he would think. If he's not okay with it i would divorce him. DIVORCE.. is that what my dad and Mr . Vardhan wished for me...God am i being selfish. But it's my life. I can't ruin it. I'm having a War with myself .
             It's 9.30 and I'm hungry. I heared the door bell. I wondered who it might be. He went and open the door . Its the food delivery. He paid and went straight to the dinning table and ate alone...ALONE yes he didn't even ask me if I want to join.....TO JOIN my foot..he didn't even bother to askif i want anything..."Wait ...would you have asked him if you are in his position. " "No" "then ...you are in no position to ask or even think about it" ...shit I'm having A war with myself again. It's my habit of having an inner war with myself from childhood...
       I went to the kitchen searched for some milk...looked like the maids did all the arrangements. I boiled some milk. At the mean time he went to bed. I drank the milk and continued scrolling down the case . I reviewed my performance. ..yes i was quite good and fast in solving the case. It was my last case in Kerala. I was transferred here before 2 weeks ...that is after 3 days of the mission in which my father died. He was not supposed to die ...atleast if I didnt lack the intelligence to think of the criminal's hiding place. He went himself and got shot. ...and he left me..he left his only daughter to suffer...tears were running through the corner of my eyes...i got a message from Vardhan sir regarding my next project...to be precise continuation of a previous project ...i've to do my duty ....past is past. I've to make my dad proud...
     I slept on the couch...I don't want the sleep beside him. I don't want to make things akward between us ....

****
Hey guys hope u liked this part...it's just a representation of Indhu's character.  Nothing much with the plot...for your clarification this story is romance based so if i made any mistakes in forensics or criminal or intelligence references..forgive me and ignore that..but do comment if I'm wrong
It's mar 11 and I've got a read from somebody...which is not me...because I've got 5 reads in which 4reads are from myself...when i see a reads from somebody i was on cloud nine..
Keep supporting this rookie writer .and comment ur thoguhts...love u guys 💜