The truth (Harsha 's pov)

In the headquarters

          "You should have told me before dad ." i yelled . "She was not officially reported at our headquarters. Today's her official joining date here. So nobody should know about this except her superior and her team.try to understand the protocols Harsha" my dad said.
----
Flashback

the same day

at 06.00 ,

in Indhu's apartment

        I got up and i was working out. That wh*re was awake . She was doing something. I actually thought will wh*res also have paperworks to do.? I started to recap what happened between us . She said i don't know the truth . What's the truth ?. Or was she trying to make me a fool. ? Whatever no noble woman is seen in a wh*re's house right. !! My dad has been a stupid. He didn't even know the truth about his friend's daughter. He call himself as a head of the special forces . What a joke.!! I thought I should go and quarrel to him. " What kind of girl you married me to". But something stopped me. Words from mouth knew that she's a wh*re and they came out so quickly. But something in my heart fails to believe that. When she said I'll explain.. my mind wants to shut her up. But my heart wants to listen to her. What is this!!?. Am i being soft because she's a woman?. No... I was not this soft when i found out Riya was cheating . I remembered those bitter memories of Riya. I have always been a joke in a relationship. These girls always fooled me i thought.
       Later i got ready and went to work. She was also getting ready to go out somewhere.
-----
In the headquarters.

         I scanned the biometric. I went to the forensic department. My colleagues were talking that some new officer is transferred to one of the special force team. It's a woman  . I didnt give importance to that. I was  not in good terms with my colleagues. Because they think that i came into forensics with the influence of my father. But it was my pure dedication.
          But i was curious about this new officer because... c'mon who's not interested. So i thought i should check out in the break. But surprisingly we are all called for her inaugration. Seems like she's a very important officer. I was sitting in the great hall. Everyone chitchatting about the new officer . Then my father..sry the  special forces head, Senior officer Mr.Vardhan came. Following him that officer I saw in my house with her... Mr. John was also there. I wondered is he really that close with dad. Then dad started his speech. "Good morning folks. Sry to disturb you all between your tight schedule. But i invited you all to inaugurate this new officer ,one of the most talented officer, most hardworking and smart working, and daughter of my best friend who unfortunately not with us Ms..sry and I'm also happy to say my beloved daughter-in-law Mrs. INDHU MATHI . "
      WAIT...DAUGHTER OF MY FRIEND?....DAUGHTER IN LAW?...Wait who....i couldn't believe my eyes. It's that wh*r....shit i shouldn't call her that...what's really happening here...!!!? i was trying to understand the situation but i couldn't..she was talking but nothing entered my mind .all i was thinking about is how i insulted her,how i hurt her, how i humiliated her, wait she said i don't know the truth .... So is this the truth.??she a special force officer.??ooh HARSHA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ??
*****

Hey guys hope you liked this part. So finally Harsha knows the truth!!
What's gonna happen next. ? Will indhu take revenge. ? Or she's will take their issue to mr.vardhan or to be precise Harsha's dad about the behaviour of his son? How will Harsha handle the situation?

Stay tuned 😉 for the answers!
LOVE you guys 💜 Keep supporting ✊