Chapter Ten

"Lisa I need to tell you something"

"What is it Rosé?"

"I fell in love?"

"Really? With who?"

"You" 

It was about to be the best moment in Lisa's dream. The part where she finally get to kiss the soft lips or Roseanne Park. But Lisa's ringer wouldn't let that happen. He made himself noticeable by turning on his obnoxious alarm what caused Lisa's brown eyes to jump wide open.

"The day when I throw you out of the window is coming closer and closer" Lisa threatened her ringer in anger that he just ruined the perfect moment between her and her love Rosé after she immediately muted him.

She lets her blonde head drop back into her pillow before she mumbeled to herself in a quiet tone "I'm gonna start collecting autographs. School shouldn't start this early"

Then the blonde rolled her eyes before she removed her warm blanket off her body. One leg after the other she got out of bed and dragged her tired self into the bathroom.

--

After spending hours in her music room last evening, it was no wonder that Rosé woke up and was still tired this morning.

Rubbing her brown eyes while she kept her body tucked in her blanket didn't help much to be more awake.

Knowing that she needs to get ready for school, a sigh escaped from the lips of Roseanne before she got herself together and placed the first feet on the floor. 

Her pinkish hair being cutely all over the place, Rosé dragged herself into her bathroom where she once again, like every morning did her usual routine.

--

While humming a sweet melody, Lisa came down the stairs into her living room from where she went straight into the kicthen to make herself some breakfast.

Since she has plenty of time left - what's pretty rare - Lisa could finally make the breakfast she always wanted to do but never found the time to on school days. 

Frenchtoast.

After putting two eggs and a bit of milk into a pan and mixing it, Lisa added two slices of golden toast. 

After adding more steps of the recipe she had learned by heart when she was 12, she finally had her all done breakfast infront of her. Two slices of frenchtoast decorated with some fresh, red strawberrys.

--

"Good morning"

"Good morning honey" Rosé's mom smiled out of the open kitchen as Rosé, who still had trouble keeping her eyes open approached her. 

"Short night?" her mother asked her while Rosé took a seat on the big eatingtable. 

"Mhm" her daughter answered while she once more rubbed her left eye. 

"Why is that?" Rosé got asked while a bowl of homemade banana-cinnamon porridge got placed down on the wodden table infront of her. 

"Before I went to bed, I sat in my music room for...I don't even know exactly how long anymore" the pinkish haired girl answered and a stretch followed. 

"Oh. Were you writing a song?" her mother sat down across from her daughter.

"No...I'm not writing a song at the moment. I don't have an inspiration or muse" Rosé explained before she ate the first spoon of the warm, delicious breakfast item.

Nodding, her mom gave her attention to the newspaper which lays beside her right arm. She thought she wouldn't bother her daughter more with question's or sentences like "I always liked the songs you wrote" or "Maybe you should just give it a try?"