Chapter Twenty Three

"Babe, wake up...it's time to get ready for school"

Wanting to wrap her arms around her girlfriend, Rosé had to realize that she wrapped her arms around pure air and not around the warm body of Lisa Manoban.

Opening her eyes, waking up with Lisa's voice in her head, Rosé quickly looked over to her ringer.

5:59AM.

Turning off the ringer before it could even ring, Rosé sat up in her bed, rubbing her eyes.

Hearing the voice of Lisa in her head just a moment ago pulled Rosé's motivation to go to school so much up.

First things first, the pinkish haired girl reached to her left and picked her phone up from her nightstand.

Punctual at 6AM the one and only hated, despited, death wished ringer of Lisa ringed.

"No, no, no please shut up!" the blonde said with her face facing the wall.

As if the allmighty ringer would listen to a teenage girl.

Repeating it's alarm sound again, the ringer managed it to get the thai out of her bed.

The girl furiously and annoyed literally threw her blanket off of her and grabbed her phone, shaking it while saying "What kind of sociopathic device are you? Do you really think it's funny to make people loose their precious sleep?"

As much as Lisa wanted to throw that ringer at the wall or out of the window, she came to the realization that she can't do that because her ringer is also her phone. And she definetly needs that.

Before the blonde could lay her phone back on it's usual place on the nighstand, a message popped up on top of the screen.

A message from somene she can't ignore.

Rosie🌹❤: Good morning❤

Good morning baby❤

Rosie❤🌹: How did you sleep?

Great....until my ringer aka the devil itself woke me up...😒

Rosie🌹❤: Hahahaha this hostility will never end, will it?

Nope

Rosie🌹❤: And again Lisa, I wanted to say thank you for yesterday night. It was absolutely beautiful❤🥰

Yeah it was. We can do it again sometime😘

Rosie🌹❤: I'd love that. Well, I gotta go and get ready now. And you should do the same😘😂

I will ahahahahah. I love you❤

Rosie🌹❤: I love you too❤

Smiling putting her phone down, Lisa afterwards dissapeared in the bathroom to get ready for this monday.

Covering her face with both of her hands as her ears heard the sound of the ringer which was by far not as obnoxious as Lisa's ringersound, Jennie slowly woke up in her bed.

Even tho she sat up slowly a sting of pain ran through her rip area.

"Ah..." the brunnette said taking her hands off of her face and slightly touching her rips. She almost forgot that she was wearing a bandage.