Chapter Thirty Five

Let's go! The night probably every highschool student is looking foreward to has arrived.

It's prom night ladies and gentlemen.

IT'S FREAKING PROM NIGHT MY LADIES!!!🎉🎉🎉

Rosie🌹❤: Don't get wasted Jennie

Jennie💜: No, I would never🙃

JisooTurtleRabbitKim🐢🐇: I swear I wanna dance to "I like it" by Cardi B

Rosie🌹❤: Yes Jisoo, go and steal all of their oppa's ;)

JisooTurtleRabbitKim🐢🐇: *Unnie's

Hold on WHAT???

Rosie🌹❤: HUH?

Jennie💜: Now I'm feeling honored that I'm the only one who knew about that

JisooTurtleRabbitKim🐢🐇: Hello LGBTQ Community

JisooTurtleRabbitKim🐢🐇: Yes, I'm sorry for not telling you but I didn't think it was that important or neccessairy to "shout out"

It's not but damn girl I'm proud of you

Rosie🌹❤: Go and steal all of their Unnie's!!!😘😘😘

Jisoo is anyways to perfect for the whole male population

Jennie💜: True

Rosie🌹❤: Facts

As soon as Lisa has read the last message of that conversation, her eyes went to the top left corner on her phone. Lisa almost dropped her expensive phone due to the small heartattack that she got as she saw the time. "I need to get ready!"

Immediately, a tornado was around in the house. Lisa sprinted from room to room to collect everything she needs for her outfit, her hair, her make-up and just everything else.

Lisa decided to wear a gorgeous red dress which was sparkling a little bit but not too much. She lets her hair opened in it's natural form and her make-up was on point too.

Knock, knock, Jennie who was wearing a black dress, knocked on the door of Jisoo's house to pick her up for this glory night.

(Just imagine the dress would be a bit longer)

As the beauty queen Jisoo herself opened the door, Jennie felt like she got touched by an angel. This girl looks gorgous everyday but right now she looks like she's a godess.

 This girl looks gorgous everyday but right now she looks like she's a godess