Chapter Twelve

This would have been the perfect morning for Rosé to sleep in. No ringer, no school, no duties.

But instead of sleeping peacefully until noon, Rosé laid on her left side, her blanket pulled up until  under her nose, wide awake. 

Her brown eyes just stared into the void as her thoughts were still wrapped around her friend Lalisa Manoban. Just like yesterday evening and basically the whole night. 

After sleeping a couple of hours, Rosé woke up at around 2AM and the first thing she saw infront of her in her mind as she sat up in bed in the middle of the night was the gorgeous face of her. Lisa.

Now it's 9AM in the morning and Rosé is still thinking about that thai girl that somehow managed it to overtake her thoughts and her whole mind.

--

Other like Rosé, Lisa took that oppertunity saturday offered her and slept until 11:30AM.

Opening her eyes with a smile on her face because finally she can wake up without considering murdering her ringer. 

Her brown eyes looking up at the ceiling while stretching her arms up felt so good to Lisa, knowing she won't have to rush into her bathroom or downstairs to eat her breakfast like she wanna break some kind of world record just to get to school on time.

The sleepyhead aka Lisa lets her arms bounce back onto the soft matress of hers before a small yawn escaped her mouth.

Some more minutes passed and Lisa really took her time by getting up and throwing herself under the warm shower in her bathroom.

--

"Are you planning to come out of bed today or what's your plan?" her mother slowly opens the door after knocking and still seeing her daughter in bed at 1PM. 

"Mhm" was the only answer she recieved back from her daughter. Not even a view at her.

"Are you alright Rosé?" the mother, caring for her child, kneed down to look into Rosé's eyes while stroking her hair a bit. 

"Yeah I am. It was just another pretty exhausting week. Things really get me these days" Rosé slightly smiled to assure her mom she's okay and that she don't need to worry about her. 

"Okay honey" before standing up, Rosé's mom gave her daughter a short kiss on the forehead.

Rosé didn't feel like getting up at the moment, not because of the apparently oh so exhauting week. She didn't feel like leaving her bed because she was trying to get clearness of her thoughts and...feelings towards her friend Lisa.

"Is Lisa even still "just" a friend?" This whole chaos in Rosé's head made her go crazy. She just wanted to shut her head up for one day. Just for one! 

--

While playing a game of candy crush on her laptop, Lisa was listening to one of her favorite music genres through the speaker box in her room. Even tho Lisa was focused on moving those candies around, she still paid enough attention to the music to mouth her lips along the lyrics. "This is awesome, wild. Just like a zoo. Bonneungui chum. Partying, feeling young,you know what to do, do, do. Just like a zoo. Bonneungui chum. Partying, feeling young, you know what to do, do, do. Yeah, yeah. Jayuropge deo saenggakae bwa you can, ah. Nega neukkin geu bunwigie focus on. Look around, jigeum fee-"

The song Lisa was vibing to at the moment got interrupted by her ringtone of her bluetooth conected phone which recieved a call. 

"Who dares to interrupt my K-Pop session?" Lisa, who already had all of the words and curses in her mind which she would yell through the speaker of her phone immediately after she picks up the call.