Chapter Sixteen

Those brown eyes across the room which got light up by the multicolorful neon lights & this blonde, magnificent hair could only belong to one person.

Rosé, who had spotted the familiar person, took a hold of Jennie's wrist and pulled her with her towards the familiar person.

"Seems like us four can't go long without eachother" the australian joked as her and Jennie now stood infront of Lisa Manoban who those sparkling brown eyes Rosé saw from across the room belong to and Jisoo who looked as gorgeous as ever.

As soon as Lisa heard this soft voice, she immediately turned her blond head into the direction of the voice. Before she could say anything, she had to focus not to stare at Rosé for too long because of how gorgeous she looked in her black outift. The only thing Lisa couldn't hold back was her compliment towards Rosé & Jennie. "You two look really good"

"Yeah, absolutely gorgeous" Jisoo from Lisa's right side added.

The two complimented girls appreciated the compliment and could only give it back to the blonde and the black haired girl.

Instead of every pair going it's own way now, the girls decided it would be more fun if they would stick together and spend the night together as a group.

"Now come on, I wanna dance" Jennie, grabbing Lisa's hand and pulling her on the dancefloor with her said. 

Rosé and Jisoo could only chuckle as they looked after the two before they slowly followed them. Soon, the four stood in a close, small circle in about the middle of the big, crowded dancefloor, moving their body's to the beat and lyrics, song after song.

After good 1 and half an hour of dancing and shaking stress off of them, the 4 decided they would go to the bar to grab a drink. 

What should've stayed a Malibu for Lisa, a Cuba Libre for Jisoo, a Vodka-E for Jennie and a Tequilla Sunrise for Rosé turned out to be much more. 

This one drink turned into 2 followed by some Tequilla shots. 

Not gonna lie, Lisa was kinda surprised how much Rosé could drink. She thought this girl was super innocent and would probably stick to one drink. But this girl casually took shot after shot just like the rest fo the group.

Soon, the alcohol started to hit them slightly. They weren't drunk, but let's just say tipsy enough to find everything twice as funny as it actually was.

"Thank you again for yesterday that you helped me out with the principal" Lisa, who stood to Rosé's right at the bar said.

"No problem. I'd do it over and over again" The aussie smiled while she tilted her head towards the blonde.

"And I have to admit, I'm really happy that I got to see you today" Lisa, who looked into the brown eyes of her friend added.

"Yes, I'd hate being apart from eachother over the weekend again"

Lisa didn't get the chanche to answer to the senctence of Rosé because as soon as the blonde opened her mouth to let the words fall out, the song changed.

The two girls sharing the same view at each other as they heard the first tones of the new song, they were both thinking the same thing. 

Leaving their empty glases behind, the girls rushed off of the counter and went back on the dancefloor where Jennie and Jisoo were already dancing.

Being tipsy, the song "Low" by Flo Rida quickly turned from a nostalgic classic to a dance session between the blonde Manoban and the aussie Rosé.

"Shawty had them apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur . The whole club was lookin' at her. She hit the floor . Next thing you know, shawty got low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low"