Hunted

[Day 2 - 03:02:39]

[Western Russia]

[(Y/n) "Viper" MacTavish]

We are still sitting in the helicopter, Soap on my left and Arthur on my right. Things were quiet until Soap broke the silence. 

Soap: How is she? 

(Y/n): Who?

Soap: Scarlet.

Hearing that name makes me sick. In high school, Scarlet and I became a thing and Soap was proud that I finally had a girlfriend but how will he react to the news?

(Y/n): I don't even want to talk about her.

Soap: Did you break up?

(Y/n): No, she dumped me. 

Soap: I'm sorry about that.

(Y/n): Fuck her, I don't need her anymore. I've finally found you and we are fighting for our world.

Price: Soap, I've never heard you talk about Viper.

Soap: I don't want it to get in our mission, Captain Price. 

Price: Well, now's a good time to play catch-up, muppet.

Arthur: Viper is very amazing when he entered the selections and he shot those targets the moment they popped up so I think he's better than Soap.

(Y/n): Actually, Soap and I are equal.

She tries to hide her giggle but failed.

(Y/n): What's so funny?

Arthur: What kind of name is Soap?

Price: I've been wondering about that. Did you give him that name?

(Y/n): Well, I-

Suddenly the missile lock alert begins sounding and a Stinger missile begins to close in.

Price: What the bloody hell is that?! Incoming missile! Hang on!

The helicopter is hit and begins to spin toward the ground.

Bravo Two-Six: Mayday, mayday! This is Hammer 6-4, we are goin' down, I repeat, we are going down 2 miles south of Waypoint 5...

The helicopter crashes, making me and Arthur thrown out of the chopper. Soap also comes to having been thrown away from the chopper in the crash. I slowly get up, but I felt something pressing on my chest. I look down and see Arthur is on top of me.

(Y/n): Uhhh Arthur?

She groans in pain before she realizes. She hops off me and blushes madly.

Arthur: Aie!!!!

(Y/n): A-A-Are you okay?

Arthur: Y-Y-Yeah, I-I'm okay!! 

 Captain Price sees Soap and sprints over, helping him up.

Price: You're still in one piece. Get up.

The wrecked helicopter explodes, presumably from the fuel tank igniting.

Price: Come on, we need to get moving before the search parties get here.

Price and Soap run back to the survivors. Soap pulls out his M1911 while I pulled out my dual pistols and Arthur takes out her machine on the left and my knife on the right.

Price: Casualty report.

Gaz: Paulsen and both pilots are dead, Sir.

(Y/n): Dammit. Now what?