Epilogue

I woke up hearing the waves of the ocean crash onto a ship, like every day. I still found it soothing to wake up to them. They were so calming.

I walked out of my room and onto the main deck. Uma was steering, but she looked exhausted, like no one took over the night shift for her.

"Go get some sleep, I'm taking over," I insisted.

Uma yawned tiredly and nodded, knowing I wouldn't take no for an answer. I took a hold of the wheel, and then I felt someone behind me.

"Good morning, beautiful," he whispered.

"Good morning, handsome," I replied, smiling from the kisses. My ring glittered in the sun and I smiled at it.

"Why are you up so early?" he asked.

"I sleep in early, you know that," I replied.

"But I know you love my cuddles," Harry retorted.

"You weren't in bed with me," I said.

He hummed, and I knew what he was thinking. He wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me close as he laid his head on my shoulder.

"I love you, you know that, right?" He smiled.

"Of course. Otherwise, we wouldn't have gotten married." I smiled back.

Gil walked out of the lower deck and smiled at us. "Good morning, (Y/n)! Good morning, Harry!" he called.

"Good morning, Gil. Be quiet, Uma just went to bed," I shushed him.

"Nobody took the night shift? Oh, no I feel terrible," Gil sighed.

"Don't worry. Last night's shift was Cooper's. I'm sure Uma will yell at him later for it," I explained.

He nodded with a sincere smile and crawled up to the watchdeck, biting on a green apple. Harry gave me a quick kiss and headed to the front of the ship, watching the ocean foam at the bottom of the ship.

A couple of hours later, Uma walked out, looking better than I saw her this morning.

"Morning, (Y/n)," she sighed.

"Morning, Uma." I smiled.

"Why are you so peppy at nine in the morning?" she groaned, standing by me and watching the ocean.

"I'm an early bird. You and the rest of the crew are night owls," I deadpanned.

"I'm still mad at Cooper for not taking the night shift," she growled.

"I'm sure he got drunk and went to bed without thinking. Either way, I know you're throwing him off the plank later for it," I laughed.

"Got that right," she replied.

I shook my head at her as she went into the lower deck again to grab breakfast. Uma came back up with a small, peeled orange and went up to the watch deck with Gil. Harry was still looking out at the ocean.

"Hey, (Y/n). Want me to take over?"

I turned to her. "Sure, Celia."

I walked over to Harry, where I sat on the ledge with him. Uma and Gil laughed at something above us as Uma leaned on Gil. I smiled at Harry and laid my head on his shoulder. He kissed my temple and looked out at the ocean. My shadow was up by Celia, playing with her. The rest of the crew was asleep and probably will be for the next couple of hours.

I definitely got my happily-ever-after.