Bring Macaque With Us.

[Saturday Morning]

Yesterday morning, MK had woke up to a text message from Mei. He was confused about why she would have texted him so late at night. When he checked the messages, he was shocked to see that there was some struggle coming from his home city. As he read the text messages he was even more dumbfounded that Princess Iron Fan was worried about Macaque. Once he processed this information he had concluded to not tell the Monkey King, MK felt like if he told others that they had Macaque and that they were letting him stay, the King would have gotten upset. He seemed against the idea of having Macaque stay with them. MK completely understood why he seemed upset, he had hurt them badly in the past, but that was also years ago. 

The demon monkey had disappeared after a heated battle with Monkey King as if he said something that pained the monkey.  When they found him again so badly injured on the battlefield MJ couldn't help but feel sympathy for him.

The week was ending, and they were heading back tomorrow, and MK knew that the great sage would try to leave Macaque behind so this morning when MK woke up again, he had planned to convince Sun Wukong to take Macaque back to the city with them so he can return to Princess Iron Fan and get healthier again. He will ask him when the time is right. 

He went to go take a shower and wash his hair thinking of ways to bring up the idea, he could be blunt or slid in the idea in a conversation. "Would it be weird if we were to talk about right in front of him?" he asked himself. Yes MK, it would be weird. He got out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist and with another towel he dried his hair. He heard a slight movement coming from the living room on his way back to his room. 'Oh, Macaque is probably awake now. Never thought he would be awake this early.' MK thought. When he reached his door, Monkey King came out of his room. "Good Morning!" MK called out to him. Monkey King smiled and waved. "Mornin' bud" He was shirtless showing off his abs and past battle scars. He closed the door as he enter the bathroom. MK went inside of his room putting on his usual clothes, he then wrapped his headband around his forehead making his hair stick up in his abnormal hairstyle then proceeded to reach for his phone. He took it off the charger and texted, Mei, his thoughts and plans on how he would try to convince his mentor to take the demon back with them. MK hoped that she would be able to help give advice. He then placed his phone back on the charger. 

MK walked out of his room and into the living room, Macaque was not on the couch. He began to worry and desperately look for the money around the house. Monkey King was gone as well, he started to panic, "Monkey King!? Where are you!?" He called while running around the house. "Macaque is missing!!" MK ran out the front door and stopped immediately when he saw Monkey King watching Macaque, with an extra shirt that Wukong gave him, ax in hand weakly trying to cut down a tree. Sun wukong covered his mouth with his hand trying to his hide is smile. 

Macaque panted and grumbled as he pulled the ax away from the tree and used whatever strength he had to swing back into the tree. When he missed the tree and fell flat on his face, Wukong busted out laughing while trying to form sentences like "I'm sorry" or "You idiot". Macaque pushed himself from the ground at started to yell at Wukong, telling him to ''shut up'' or  "Stop laughing" MK relaxed his shoulders, smiling at the scene. Seeing that Macaque didn't escape brought a wave of comfort over him along with Wukong not being as cold to him as he was before. He ran over to the two monkeys and laughed along with Macaque's struggling. 

____________________________________

"HOT SPRINGS!?" MK shouted in joy. "Yep! That's your surprise and reward for working so hard" Monkey king said proudly. They were back inside sitting on the chairs while Macaque was again sleeping on the couch, his tail coming out of the covers and laying on the floor. Wukong had a bruise on his cheek from the demon punching him but he didn't hit him back cause soon after he fell flat on his face again causing MK and him to laugh even harder. Sandwiches were on the table but Macaque refused to eat any of them.