23

Ning Shu had no doubt that this was something the other party could do.

Perverts will not reason with you, he panted slightly, Gu Chen had stopped moving, and lowered his eyes, as if to imply something.

There was a moment of confusion in my mind.

Ning Shu had never kissed, the only experience was just now, when he recalled how the boy kissed him. His face burned badly, but he had to let himself follow him.

The boy in his arms tentatively stuck out his tongue and hooked it.

Gu Chen's eyes darkened slightly.

He squeezed the man's chin forcefully, leaned in and bent his lips and said, "It's a good study."

Ning Shu didn't know when he was being turned against the guest. He was panting, and the corners of his eyes were red. hypoxic.

He was breathing so hard.

But Father Ning, who was outside the door, knocked on the door, and said with a little doubt, "Master, who are you talking to?"

Ning Shu was startled.

He turned his face away slightly, pursing his lips.

Gu Chen pressed closer.

Let him startle and frighten.

I don't know how long it's been here, Gu Chen said to the people outside the door with a smile on his lips: "Uncle Ning, can you go outside to see my father come back?" He walked

away with the sound of Father Ning's footsteps.

A cold sweat broke out from behind Ning Shu.

Gu Chen bit him, touched the corner of his eyes with his fingers, and said in a low voice, "What are you crying, I'm already crying."

Ning

Shu was lying on the bed, her lips were red and swollen.

The skin of his body is tender, and a little bit of force will leave traces.

Ning Shu was a bit at a loss, not understanding why things turned out like this?

Ling Ling said happily: "Host, you are so good, your favorability is already fifty!"

He was stunned, sat up and asked, "Is it fifty?

" Ling Ling: "En, I'm surprised, I I thought it would take you a few years to complete this task. I didn't expect that it's only been more than a month, and half of your task has been completed!"

Ning Shu was also a little surprised, he didn't expect that Gu Chen would give him so much favorability. .

Zero Zero: "It's just the host, what have you done, why did your favorability level suddenly increase!" He

was reminded by Zero Zero. Ning Shu

remembered what happened just now. He buried his face and said in a muffled voice, "Gu Chen is a pervert." He was a little hard to say: "