15

Ning Shu couldn't help being slightly taken aback, and glanced at the overcrowded guests in the living room of the Ning family's lobby.

He couldn't help frowning, afraid of being seen by others, he couldn't help but took two steps back: "Young commander..."

Jun Ye lowered his eyes, and his hands tightened slightly. Pulling the young master towards him, with a posture that could not be refused, he bent slightly, and his hot breath was hot and scorching hot.

Ning Shu had no choice but to stick to the man's chest, clinging to it with an extremely ambiguous gesture.

The military master's cold belt just hit his lower abdomen.

He stretched out his white gloved hand, lowered his head slightly, and gently pulled it off with his lips. Then he stuffed his slender fingers into the young master's mouth. At this moment, those dark blue eyes carried a bit of aloofness and indifference, unhurried.

"Hmm..."

The young master's beautiful phoenix eyes widened slightly because of surprise. His breath was a little confused, and he couldn't help subconsciously resisting Jun Ye's perverted and obscene behavior.

Fu Sinian stretched out his other hand and pinched a fair and delicate piece of the nape of his neck.

A little coolness leaked from the thin eyelids.

"Miss Yang seems to be looking for you."

Ning Shu frowned slightly with some discomfort, he looked at Jun Ye's expressionless face, but those dark blue eyes were fixed on him intently.

The military master slightly pinched his chin.

The corners of the young master's eyes were slightly red.

The phoenix eyes sparkled a little brightly.

The more Ning Shu resisted desperately, the more punitive his actions were.

The place they are in can be seen from any corner of the side hall of the lobby. It seemed that Young Marshal Fu had an intimate conversation with Fourth Young Master Ning, including Yang Feifei who thought so.

She opened her eyes wide and looked around for the figure of the young master.

When I saw two figures talking outside.

Yang Feifei lifted her skirt and walked over.

Fu Sinian leaned against the window, she could only see the clothes on the young master's side.

Yang Feifei asked modestly and ladylikely: "Is Ningning there?"

She tiptoed slightly, trying to look over.

Jun Ye turned his face slightly, raised his hand, and lit the cigar in his hand.

Yang Feifei noticed that Mo Lan's eyes were drooping slightly, and her eyes fell on her. Bringing a little dangerous coolness, he just stared at her so unevenly, then lowered his head, and bit the end of the cigar.