21

Ning Shu took the costume to his home and hid it.

As soon as he saw this bright red costume, he couldn't help but think of how the military master sang opera on the stage in the Liyuan. Pressing him against the screen behind the stage, teasing him.

And how did Mr. Jun soil that costume.

Ning Shu had a dream.

In the dream, he seemed to be Ji Chang, who was singing on the stage. Below is a guest from Liyuan, his lips are slightly parted, his eyes are cold, and he sings love parting, life and death.

Another period of national hatred.

Ning Shu was a little stunned, for a moment he couldn't tell whether he was the fourth young master of the Ning family. It was still Ji Chang, who was in trouble at home.

Until he saw the military master sitting under the stage.

The military master was wearing a military uniform, and his military boots seemed to have a cold breath. With wide shoulders and narrow waist, those cold and slender fingers were also wrapped in white gloves.

The man's dark blue eyes looked straight at him, his expression was indifferent, and his thin lips seemed to be heartless.

However, it seemed as if a letter had protruded from the bottom of the eye, sticking to it lingeringly.

The scene changed.

On the empty Liyuan stage, the opera singer was pressed on top of it. The belt around the waist of the military master was scattered, revealing the strong hormones belonging to men.

The actor's legs are white and thin.

That gorgeous costume seemed to be stained with blood. His slender fingers were slightly whitish, and he could only wrap around the military master's body weakly.

A thin silver iron chain is wrapped around the thin white ankle.

The chin was pinched with a cold hand.

The actor looked up.

The military master seemed to have just come back from the outside, as soon as he came back, he went back to his house.

Then hold him in your lap.

Ning Shu couldn't tell whose name he was calling, or Ji Chang, or himself.

But isn't he himself Ji Chang?

He thought a little dazedly.

Jun Ye lowered his head, and pressed his thin lips close to him. Kissing him, the actor could only hold on to his clothes weakly, like a canary being locked up.

Let the military master enjoy it.

The tails of those phoenix eyes were indescribably gorgeous and flushed.

Weakly clinging to the military master's body.

The breath is chaotic.