14

Ning Shu walked over, stretched out his hand and said, "Can you show me now?"

Sun Nan squinted at the young man, he had never seen such a thing before. His skin is fair and delicate, he wouldn't believe it wasn't spoiled. She looks beautiful and soft, but if she is on the bed, she doesn't know how she will feel.

Su Yu's body is relatively strong, and his movements are still stiff. It's not fun to play at all, and someone as soft as a boy can definitely do a lot of poses. Moreover, he would be pressed on the bed without the ability to resist, constantly using that ecstasy to haunt people.

Just thinking about it, Sun Nanguang couldn't help but feel his stomach tighten. It's just that there was no one else recently, and thinking of Su Yu, he reluctantly found someone to play with, but he didn't expect the other party to be so ignorant. Only then did he play tricks on the person a few times, but unexpectedly, the other party brought a superb product over.

Ning Shu could feel the other party's sticky and disgusting eyes on him, and his lips were slightly drawn.

"You look so good-looking when you're angry." Sun Nan lifted up the phone, and said playfully, "Don't you want to watch something? How about this, if you please me today, I'll give you this phone directly, how about it. When Su

Yu heard this, he was so angry that he scolded people: "Sun Nan, do you want to lose face?"

Sun Nan ignored the people, looked at the young man in front of him and said, "It's okay if you don't agree, after all, things like bed photos, once released Going to the school's forum, Su Yu's whole person will be ruined." He licked his lower lip and said, "Aren't you his boyfriend? You don't even want to do this for him?" Ning Shu didn't speak,

he Unexpectedly, the other party was more rascal than he imagined: "How do you want me to please you, help you with things? Or ask for money?" Unexpectedly, after hearing this,

Sun Nan showed a slightly weird expression, as if he was watching Like a rare baby, he showed a disgusting smile: "How about you give me a mouth here today, and I'll give you the photo?"

Su Yu yelled from behind: "Sun Nan, you are not human! How dare you touch me?" Let him give it a try!"

Ning Shu showed a blank expression.

Sun Nan looked at this beautiful and handsome face, and felt itchy in his heart: "Why, you don't even know what your mouth is, you just use your mouth to soothe me, understand?

" , a kind of angry shame appeared on the face.

He said coldly: "Don't even think about it, Su Yu, let's go."

Ning Shu found out that the other party was a scoundrel. To deal with rogues, we should use legitimate methods.

But unexpectedly, he was stopped just after he took a few steps.

Sun Nan said: "Don't go, don't you want a photo? It's all about being fucked by a man, what's wrong with it once?" He reached out and touched the boy's face: "Or you can't, I can if you don't Teach you."

The place touched by the other party seemed to have something disgusting crawling over it.

Goosebumps are up.