12

Ning Rou took the perfume, her ears turned red, her eyes were a little shy, she bit her lips and said, "Young Marshal, this gift is too expensive." Fu Sinian said, "Second Miss Ning, you don't have to be so polite, after all, you are in the family of Fourth Young Master Ning, so you should be." The shame on Ning Rou's face was half

gone

.

She couldn't help but glanced at Ning Shu, and then at the military master in front of her.

I always feel that Fu Sinian seems to be too kind to her fourth brother.

Even this perfume was given to her for Ning Shu's sake.

Ning Rou is not a fool, so she can hear it naturally. She bit her lip, and most of her joyful emotions were lost, and her mood was a little complicated.

Fu Sinian let them go out first.

The adjutant stood guard outside.

"Second Miss Ning, get in the car."

"Our young commander has something to say to Fourth Young Master Ning, and the young commander will send you back first."

The adjutant said politely.

Ning Shu's scalp went numb, he didn't expect Fu Sinian to be so bold. Aren't you afraid that his second sister will see something?

"I'd better go back with the second sister, please tell the young commander."

He said to the adjutant, opened the car door, and let Ning Rou go up first.

The adjutant turned around and said awkwardly: "Young Master Ning, let's talk to the young marshal himself."

Ning Rou looked a little absent-minded, and when she heard this, she bit her lips slightly and said, "Since that's the case, fourth brother should stay first, I'll go back first." The adjutant invited said: "This is the car that Fourth Young Master Ning wants to take." Ning Shu pursed his lips and sat

in

.

The car door was closed, and Fu Sinian sat up.

Ning Shu asked: "Young Marshal, what do you want to say to me?"

Fu Sinian took out a box.

Said: "Master Ning Fourth, do you still remember that day, I told you that I will give you a gift." Ning Shu looked away and said, "

Young Commander, you don't have to be so polite."

Jun Ye turned a deaf ear, bent down, stretched out his hand, and reached for his leg.

Ning Shu opened his eyes slightly, a little astonished.

Jun Ye lifted his leg up and put it on his body.

Ning's writing was red, and he wanted to take it back.

But he was held down by the man's hand.