4

Ning Shu was taken aback, at first he thought it was a sword.

Otherwise, how could it be so rigid?

But his reaction after realizing it, if it was a sword, it should be cold, how could it be so hot... The

young man hesitated and couldn't help reaching out.

When he touched it, the whole person was dumbfounded.

Ning Shu's mind was blank.

Is it what he thought?

However, he is a man.

Just when Ning Shu felt ashamed and his heart was beating like thunder and nervous, a body leaned over behind him, groaned, and pinched his chin with his big hands, those long and narrow eyes looked at him coldly, but he couldn't see him. Bottom: "You also said that you don't have any unreasonable thoughts about this king?" The

handsome and innocent man sneered: "Do you think that if you take the initiative to seduce this king, this king will be interested in you?"

Finished.

The young man was swept off the bed mercilessly, and Bailimo said with disgust, "Get out!"

Ning Shu was caught off guard and threw himself on the ground. He raised his head slightly, and his eyes fell on the man's legs, as if he could still feel... just now...

He only felt full of shame, Ning Shu has always followed the rules since he was a child. He is not as lovable as his brother, quiet and obedient. He never does anything out of the ordinary, and even the need for self-help is very rare.

But just now, but...

More importantly, this person called the thief to catch the thief, obviously it was the other party... Ning Shu took a deep breath, everything else can be misunderstood, but in this kind of thing, He couldn't bear the misunderstanding like the original owner.

"My lord, this subordinate does not intend to seduce the lord..."

Ning Shu summoned his courage and said, "My lord's reaction is quite normal. It's just sticking to the buttocks of the subordinates, and the subordinates think it's something else...that's why..."

He didn't think so. It's okay to speak, but as soon as he speaks, Baili Mo's face becomes even darker.

He narrowed his eyes slightly and smiled instead of being angry: "You mean, what did this king want to do to you?"

Ning Shu was taken aback.

He didn't think that way, he just wanted to say that things like morning booing belong to normal physiology, but unfortunately the ancients probably didn't know much about this.

So the boy hesitated and decided to introduce the science of modern knowledge to the prince.

"That's not what your subordinates mean.... When you wake up in the morning, most men usually have this situation..."

Just before he finished speaking, Baili Mo let him roll down.

Ning Shu didn't dare to offend him, so he had to retreat.