Chapter 6: The Worst Flashback Ever!!!!!!

That day when i got home I went in the bathroom.

"WHAT AM I DOING!?!?!" I yelled at my reflection as I pulled my hair.

"What is going on in here!?!" Said Joslyn coming in. I looked at her, and started to tear up.

Flashback to when Sami was 14 3 years ago

"People I Arizona needs to have an eye out for John Smith a seized killer on the loose..." My mom turned the radio down.

"Hey I wanted to know about that!" I said in a worried voice.. "What if he came after us!?!"

"Since when did bad guys worry you?" Said mom putting on a "really?" Face (.) I opened my mouth to answer but something crashed into the car.

I blacked out when I woke up looked at my brother (Josh) there was blood on his arm. I was, somehow, untouched. I opened the door and stepped out I fell and looked down.

There was a peice of glass above my ankle. Then a man came up I looked at his shoes and turned on my back. There was glass so I winced as the shards stuck in my back.

It was the murderer, John, he made an evil grin it was ugly and devilish. He said something but I couldn't here him there was a loud ringing in my ear.

I got up slowly my heart racing it was him standing right behind me. He did nothing. I turned tword him pain in my ankle shot up through my spine. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a pocket knife. I saw that he was slowly coming twords me with it.

I remembered what my karate sencae said.

"Only use karate in an emergancy."

I kicked him in the balls his head went down I pulled his head to my knee and kneed him in the forehead. I then grabbed his knife and threw it to the ground. I backed kicked his stomach casing  him to stumble back. I kicked my leg behind his and grabbed his arm. He was on his stomach gasping for air I had my foot on his back and my other hand had his arm gripping it fore dear life.

The police were there and hand cuffed him then I looked at Josh he was unconscious and there was a medic checking his pulse. I looked over at my parents there was a black tarp on them two doctors were shacking there head to an officer and I blacked out.

End of flashback

I went to joslyn hugged her and sobbed all of the memories I kept back fell over me like a tital wave.

Hey guys this ios not actually true the car crash thing but I do have 3 family members I live with then 4 other brothers and the names are true my name is Sami and sorry about the learning karate moves there was nothing else that sorta matched thne theme of my karate moves. BTW I want to say that I'd love if you'd leave a like and it just vcame to me. Sorry if it was sad its 10:56 pm and I have school so.........

AS ALWAYS I WILL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!! BUH BYEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! ✌✋☀⚡☀⛅☁❄⛄

BTW: PUNCH THAT LOKE BUTTON IN THE FACE... LIKE A BOSS BYEEE BYEEEEE.