chapter 7: Fish To The Rescue

I wept on Joslyn's shoulder, all the sadness came all at once. I felt tears come out like a waterfall. She put her hand on my back rubbing it up and down. I looked up.

"Oh, Joslyn I'm so sad.... M...m...my p....parents...." I said between sobs. Joslyn gave me some toilet paper to wipe my nose. I took it and blew my nose when I stopped the toilet paper was soggy of tears and snot I tossed it in the toilet.

"Are you ok now do you need some water juice. C'mon sis tell me."

Ever since the crash my only family in Arizona was my brother. My other family members were in siffrent country's like Flordia and Texas. They refused to take us so joslyns family moved in my house and took me and my brother in. When they moved in Ava joslyns sis went to the downstairs apartment. My brother and joslyns brother (Josh and Josh, don't ask me how we manage it) slept in the other room downstairs in the apartment. And Joslyns two 8 year old brothers share a room next to Joslyn and me. Me and Joslyn share a room we have a bunk bed with twin sized matresses, drawers make out steps to the top bunk I have the top bunk.

"Is it OK? are you OK ?not gonna cry anymore? strong again? What was all that about? Sami did you say yes to Toby's question?"

"N...n...no I just remembered the crash and" my eye's teared up. I wiped them away. "Sorry if I worried you" I said seeing her worried face.

Then an hour later I was calling Cayenne (AKA: Fish. Srsly that's her last name!!!) "Fish I got asked out an..." The phone exploded into a screaming handheld nightmare. I didn't get a chance to finish a sentence.

"WHAT YOU GOT ASKED OUT!?! FINALLY DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN WISHING THAT YOU WOULD GET A DATE TO A DANCE?!? OMG I'LL BE OVER IN FIVE MINUTES!!!!!!!?!???!!"

Literaly five minutes later Fishy was here and had a giant bag of hair straitaners and curlers, makeup to give an elephant a facelift. My mouth gaped open I tried to speak but my mouth just emited a gasp.

"C'mon let's get you ready for the date" then fishy literally leaped me.