Chapter 10: Ain't He Cute?

Two days later at school I went up to Toby. Today he wore a shirt that had a tux like design with black jeans. I decided to were a shirt that said lost My Heart with arrows at both sides of heart then with 3 openings in the sides. I wore this with red jeans.

"Hi!" I said walking up to him. I don't know why but inside me there was a sudden urge to kiss him.

"Sami!" he said. Rubbing the back of his neck he asked "does this mean we are...." I knew what he was going to say.

I went up on tiptoe so I could reach his face "Yes," I said giving him a peck on the lips . It was closest thing and it helped my sudden urge. And o thought to myself wow ain't he cute!?! I gave him another peck and a hug, when I let go he stared at me spuprised.

"L.....let's go t....to class" he said still shocked when we walked to class and held hands . He held it tighter when we went to class and I saw jupaul.

"Don't worry I got you not that jerk," I said looking at him, he gave me a weak smile and I pecked his lips once again and his smile widend and we took our seats still holding hands.

A\N

Hey guys its the author here I was going to make this a small filler, when I started typing my fingers took over. ^~^ so I hoped you liked it! Sorry fish you weren't in this one. Oh yeah! And pplz if you see any words misspelled blame my new auto correct.

THATS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER SEE YOU IN THEN NEXT ONE AND!!!!! high fives all around. WPPPSH!!! ✋ WPPPPSH!!!! ✋  BYE BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (If some one had headphones in they lost some hearing if it was on full blast.... Hey I was doing jacksepticeye's ending to his videos so ^~^!)

P.S.
Oh and my friend did the pic!