Chapter 15~Hows That For A Suprise!

"Can I have this dance, milady?" Toby held out a hand, I took it.

"Your acting like this is the first dance we ever had tonight." I said a smirk shown on my burning face, my heart raced, and my footsteps seemed to smoothy slide with his. He smiled his eyes closed, I stared at his full lips. I bit my lower lip, he opened his Eyes and looked with lust in his eyes. I smiled and said, "cmon your slowing down!" I gently let go of his hand and bent down pulling up my dress to where I placed my phone. I placed an arm band for your phone on my leg so I could have my phone out of the way.

I grabbed my phone and checked the time.

"F***, I'm supposed to be home by eight!" I ran around toby holding onto my hand as I swerved around the crowd trying to find Joslyn. I went behind the stage, and sure enough she was there, mark hold onto her, her arms wrapped around his neck, there lips interlocking. I held up my phone, I couldn't resist... I took a photo the flash going off.

They turned in surprise...

Joslyn's POV (BEFORE\DURING KISS)

I held marks neck as he held me above my waist, we rocked gently back and forth ignoring everything, even the smooth music. Everything was perfect.

"Mark tonight couldn't get any better." I sighed blush now started to form on my face.

"Well... I could think of another way..." He smirked as he gently guided me to the back of the stage. He went about 1\3 the way in, when he turned around so his back was tword the wall and mine was tword the stage. A large wall was the only separation of everybody and us. "If you won't mind..." He hesitently grabbed my waist and leaned in. He slowly closed his eyes.

"M..mark!" I stuttered. He pulled away and let go.

No no! I was.... I was... Gonna kiss you back. I thought grabbing his face gently with one hand.

"Sorry I pressed myself on you... So s...sorry..." He looked into my eyes, as I saw the lust in his. I held his neck with both hands so he had no escape, I persued his lips, he got the message. He leaned in holding just above my wait as our lips gently pressed together.

I'm not gonna lie, I have kissed 2 guys before... But it wasn't as good as this. Under my eyes I saw a flash of light and heard a click. I turned in surprise, both toby and Sam stood there smiles spread across both their faces.

OK here it is! Marks POV (BEFORE\DURING THE KISS)

I held her in my arms, she said nothing could get any better. I wanted this to be the best night of her life, I wanted her to know that I'm love her, and she was mine. But how...

"Well... I could think of another way..." I said softly. I lead her through the crowd behind the stage... Where it was quieter, and more private. I held onto her, my lips full of lust.

"M..mark!" She silently scolded me. I... I was just pressing myself on her... How could I do I that.

"Sorry I pressed myself on you... So s...sorry..." I said she held my face.

Mark what will she do now... I... Just love her... What will she...

My thoughts were stopped as her lips gently pressed themselves on mine. I held her, my last now filling with beautiful... Love... A flash and a click stopped everything.

I turned to see both of them... Toby and Sam staring, smiles spread across their faces. I blushed madly... How long were they there?

"Sorry love birds but we gotta fly!" Sam said showing us the time.

"S*** its already that time!" Joslyn yelled as we made our way to the exit, I saw several gay couples dance.

What did I miss?

We drive them home and we laughed before they went inside with sad smiles. The cold air bit at my face as we got back in the limmo and traveled back ourselves.

"So how longwere you to at it?" Toby joked as we came home.

"Shut up!" I said taking off my jacket undoing my navy blue tie. We lived together, along with a lot of... Family...

IM SO SORRY DONT PUNISH ME!

Sighn of the maiden virgo: Punishment time, princess! *excitement builds up*

Lucy: WHAT NO! LETS JUST DO THE WORD COUNT!

(few will understand... 😟 WAIT REALLY?!?!?!?!?!?!?)

Word count
777 WORDS!!!!!