Is He Asking Me Out.

A month later.

After a month of odd growls weird, strong smells in my last class my teacher said that in a week there will be a prom. Everyone gasped and i thought that it wasn't that suprising, every year in highschool teacher would throw out a suprise prom dance.

Then somehow i felt toby look at me i turned twords him he opened his mouth, but i interupted him by holding up my finger.

"You are my last resort for prom" i said looking at Japaul in the back of the class.

"Ok" he said looking like he was gonna blow a fuse also looking back at Japaul.

I herd Joslyn gigle, when i looked over Mark was on one knee with a shirt that said "Prom? Joslyn?"

Furius i saw Joslyn nod holding back tears. "Can i ask you someting sami?" Said Toby "i want you to come to the lake with me?" He rubed the back of his neck looking at the ground. Gawd did he just get handsome... no im not going lets see if Japaul asks me out. Just then Jupaul came up and said "hey is it ok if i asked another girl," he pointed with hos thumb to a girl with bright red hair freckles all around her face and brilliantly bright blue eyes.

I turned to toby and my face felt like i was going to explode.

(A/N)
                Hey guys Markiplier just had surgery so it took a while for me to get an insiration.