Chapter 14: wild punch

When we reached the dance I finally reached the moment of acting like a 11 year old at a birthday party. He carried me out bridal style. I saw my friends and waved franticly.

"Hey over here cmon you look cute together!" I screamed and they just smiled and continued to talk. I pouted but we just went inside. People stared and wispeared as Jake set me down and I put my flats back on. I had on a lovely black dress with white pearls around my chest and at the hemm of the dress.. The pearls around my Brest's made them stand out and seem bigger than they really are... I don't really excirsise much... You can call me a gaming geek, I sighed and walked across the dance floor looking for someone else I may know. I reached the middle where it was crowded. I didn't like crowds they were all stuffy and made me sweat. Then I heard a familiar call.

"Ooh you look sexy tonight how about you bring me some of that sugar!" I looked over to japaul. I sighed and turned on my heels to him, he was thrusting his "area" out twords me. I felt like I was gonna barf he was rapidly licking his lips with his fingers calling me over.

"Hey! Sa...." Toby came over and looked at the scene, my nose wafted up his familiar lime and forest kinda smell. Japaul straitened up and glared.

"I have to go" he brushed past me his eyes shot daggers at toby who handed me a drink and wrapped his arm tightly around me. Japaul turned around "f***er" and pushed me forcing me to spill everything on my dress. Toby gasped and shot his middle finger twords japaul who shot back sticking his tounge out. I felt the cold liquid poor down my dress and ice into my bra melting slowly.

"Aah f*** that's cold!" I screamed toby guiding me to the bathroom. "Toby I will clean up and get fixed up k!" I said over the loud music. He nodded and answered.

"I will find Joslyn and mark!" I nodded and entered the bathroom watching toby walk away. I was emidiatly submerged in silence. The music was muffled and I could no longer hear the mess of conversations. I sighed and heard small crying.

"Hello?" My voice broke the wonderful silence.

"O..oh s..Sami! I..I was just taking a dump!" I heard a toilet flush and the rustle of clothes. And to my surprise the red head that was going out with that jerk of a f***er was dating.

"Oh my god what happened!" Everyone knew my name even though I was the quietist didn't speak out in class and when I said something... It was either I was talking to a friend, the teacher called on me, and or someone was crying. She dipped her nose washing her face. Stood next to her, "ok what did the f***er do to you?" She stared at me, ( sorry to people sensitive to even think about bad words and sorry to people who like bad words I'm just gonna block it out cause of the sensitive people) I crossed my arms only to yelp of the coldness I pressed against my breasts (yes im a big girl I will say that... Its just kinda weird...)