Chapter 22

Jennifer's POV:
It's been 2 months since I cheated on Josh and he obviously doesn't want anything to do with me so when Chris asked me out on a date I said yes.

I'm getting ready right now and to be honest I'm really looking forward to it, if Josh doesn't want me it's his loss.

I change into a white sundress, put on some sparkly sandals, curl my hair and apply some makeup.

I walk downstairs and watch some Dance Moms while waiting for Chris. I hear the doorbell ring so I hop off the couch, grab my purse and keys and open the door.

I look up at him and smile.

"Hi, you look gorgeous."

I smile and reply shyly, "thankyou."

He takes my hand and leads me to the car and we head off to our date.

~~~~~~

I got back about an hour ago and the date was pretty perfect, nothing compared to a date I have had with Josh but it was pretty good.

I walk upstairs take my makeup off and change into some pyjama shorts and one of Josh's shirts he left here.

I'm not going to lie I do miss Josh but I have to move on. He hates me and he has a perfectly good reason to.

I walk to the kitchen grab a spoon out of the draw and grab the tub of Ben and Jerry's Phish Food ice cream, which is my absolute favourite.

I grab a blanket and sit on the couch and turn on E news.

Something that I really didn't want to see came up on to the screen.

"Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Martin dating?"

Oh crap Josh is going to hate me.

🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾
Ohhh Jennifer is already moving on from Josh.

What do you think will happen when Josh finds out?

Do you think Jen moved onto fast?

Thanks for 18k reads, that's insane!

Sorry for not updating in ages!

Remember to vote and comment!