Chapter 26

Jennifer's POV:

I wake up with my head nuzzled into Josh's neck, my face buried into the pillow, I wipe the drawl that has somehow seeped from mouth to my chin off of my face before peppering kisses along Josh's neck, to his cheek until I reach the corner of his mouth. Just as I'm about to reach Josh's lips I see a small smile appear on his lips,

"How long have you been awake?"

"Long enough to feel your dribble on my neck."

I look at him trying not to let the laugh that is bubbling inside of me escape my lips,

"You're very welcome" I say along with a very sarcastic manner.

But in one second we go from laughing to serious. It's like a switch with us. We can laugh and joke around but as soon as we have to we can just flip that switch and become serious. That's something I love about out relationship, or whatever you want to call us.

"Josh, you know I love you right?"

"Yeah I do, even know sometimes I have a bit of doubt in the back of my mind, I know you do."

"Well you never need to have that doubt in your head Josh, I will always love you, no matter what happens, no matter what the circumstances are, you are my rock, the only person that has and always will have my heart and I'm so sorry I broke yours."

"I love you so so much Jen. Yes you hurt me but I always knew we would find our way back to each other. What has happened is in the past now and we need to move on and we need to finally learn how to be happy."

I look at the man I love in complete ore, I admire who he is in so many ways and I can never seem to wrap my head around the fact that he may just be mine. But I know I need to figure out exactly what we are.

"Josh, what exactly are we?"

"Whatever you want us to be Jen, if you want us to be together then we will be together, if you just want to be friends then we will just be friends."

"How can you so silly that you would think I don't want to call you mine?"

"I don't know, I just want to make sure you know?"

"I guess so, I love you."

"I love you too baby girl."

And with that we seal it with a kiss.

"So what do you want to do today?"

"I just want to lay here with you, eat food and watch movies."

"Of course you do Jen", he chuckles and shakes his head before getting out of bed and walking into the bathroom.

I let out an exasperated sigh and fall back down on to the pillow, smiling like a lunatic at the white ceiling. I still can't seem to put together why Josh keeps giving me another chance, he can't really love me that much, can he?

He comes out of the bathroom and looks and me with raised eyebrows, he can tell I'm think about something.

He walks over and sits on the edge of the bed before moving a piece of hair away from my face,

"What's got you so confuzzled sweetheart?" (A/N confuzzled - confused and puzzled put together.)

"Josh I just don't understand."

"Understand what?"

"How no matter how bad I hurt you or what I do you still seem to give me a second chance. I don't get how you haven't moved on and already found yourself the most beautiful women."

"Firstly, Jen you're the most beautiful women I've ever met and if I ever found someone else, to me it would just be a down grade."

As soon as he said this I could feel butterflies swarming around my stomach, I felt tingly. I could feel my face slowing turn a shade of red and a smile slowly starting to appear on my lips.

"And secondly, because no matter what Jen I'll always love you and I could never find anyone that I love as much as you. You're so perfect and I love you so damn much. I just can't imagine my life without you."

I pull his face close to mine before whispering,

"I couldn't imagine life without you either, god I love you so much."

And we kiss, pouring out all of the love we can muster, all the love that we have for each other. We pull away breathing and he asks something that makes me giggle, especially in this kind of scenario.

"What do you want for breakfast, or brunch?"

"Pizza obviously."

"That's my girl."

He kisses my forehead and leaves to order the pizza. Gosh how does he do this to me?