Chapter 21

Thanks for 16.2K reads! That's crazy!

~~~~~~~~~~

Josh's POV:

I've had enough, Jennifer and I are done. She has done this too many times, I'm not sure if I can ever forgive her.

First it was fricken Nick and now it is that dickhead from Coldplay! I knew she didn't love me, she just wanted to play me, make me look like a fool.

I wish I never fell for her, it was the worst mistake I have ever made.

Right now I am on my way back to my hotel, I just couldn't look at her, I couldn't stand being around her any longer. My heart is officially broken. I truly thought she would be the one I started a family with, the one that I would spend the rest of my life with. 

I have never been so wrong in my life.

The driver pulls up to my hotel and I slip out of the car ignoring all of the papparazzi. I hop in the elevator and wait for it to get to my level. I then walk to my room and head straight to the bathroom, I have a quick shower trying to forget everything that is wrong with my life. Does Jennifer really think that I'm that bad that she has to kiss every boy she sees?

Once I get out of the shower I put some boxers on and walk down stairs to get a glass of water. Today has been a real fuck up.

I take my glass of water up to bed and hop in, closing my eyes trying to forget everything that has happened. But two thoughts consumes my mind, am I really that unlovable? Is something wrong with me?

Jennifer's POV:

I cannot believe I just kissed Chris Martin. What is wrong with me?

I'm perfectly fine with Josh and I'm madly in love with him.

I feel awful, Chris said something really nice and I got caught up in everything that was happening so when he kissed me I kissed back, and I hate myself for it.

I know that I want to marry Josh and have a family with him.

Oh shit, I really have screwed up. He is never gonna want to be with me again. 

He proabably hates me.

Right now I am about to go in and watch the movie for the first time. 

I just had the last interview and it was awful, that was the interview Josh and I were suppose to reveal that we were together.

That whole time I was trying so hard not to cry and act like myself, but it was impossible.

I sit down in the sit just as Liam walks down the aisle to the row of sits we were seated in. I just tell him Josh felt unwell and went to the back hotel, I didn't want him to hate me as well.

During the whole movie all I can think about is Josh and what he finally sees me as.

He finally sees me for who I am, manipulative, distrustive, unlovable and I hate him for it.

~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked that chapter! Sorry I haven't uploaded in forever!

Anyway please vote and comment!!