Chapter 12

Jennifer's POV:

Josh has set out a picnic blanket with a picnic basket next to it on top of a cliff looking at the view so we can see the sunset later on. I start to tear up a bit.

I look up at Josh, "Omg Jen what's wrong?'

"Nothing Josh, its just so beautiful and no one has ever done anything like this for me and it just means so much."

He pulls me into a hug and kisses my forehead. After a few minutes we break away and Josh grabs my hand and takes me to the picnic blanket.

Josh takes out some Pizza, chocolate covered strawberries and some wine, "Josh thankyou so much this is all of my favourite food." I lean and we kiss for awhile just enjoying each others company. When we break apart we watch the sunset and eat the food. Which was delicious, by the way. 

Josh then packs everything in to the car. We hop in the car and then as I think we are going back to his place he parks his car and we hop out. He takes my hand and we walk for a good 10 minutes until we get to a fair.

We walk around for a bit until we find ourselves at the ferris wheel line. We pay and hop into a carriage, when we get to the top we look into each others eyes and once again we kiss, this kiss started off gently showing each other how much we love each other it then turns into a a heated passionate kiss.  In this moment I realise how much we love each other.

Later on after the ferris wheel we walk down to the grass where they are showing a screening of a movie, we sit on the grass and I lean my head on Josh's shoulder why he wraps his arm around my waist. We don't find out what movie it is until it come on. It turns out it is the Titanic, this movie is so romantic but it is also sad.

Tonight has literally been the best and most perfect date anyone can ever go on.

After the movie has finshed we start to head back to the car, "Thank you so much for today Josh it means so much."

"It's not a problem Jen I woudn't do it for anyone else."

I smile and lean up and peck him on the lips. "I love you."

"I love you too Jen."

When we get to Josh's house we go up to his room and I put on a pair of his sweatpants and one of his shirts and he just puts on a pair of sweatpants, he's not wearing a shirt but I'm not complaining, I mean look at him. When I'm not looking Josh grabs me by the waist and puts me on his shoulder. "Josh put me down" I giggle.

He then walks over and lays me on the bed and puts his arms over each side of my body. We look at each other for a bit until I'll can't resist it anymore I pull him down so I can reach his lips. We start to kiss he hops onto the bed and grabs me by the butt and pulls me onto him, I wrap my legs around his waist and we continue to kiss. Omg I love this boy so much. This kiss is so heated and passionate. I trace around his abs with my finger, we break apart and he kisses my neck slightly sucking on it. Well I guess I will have hickeys tomorrow, but I dont mind.

We later decided to go to sleep because we are both tired and we want to have our first time with each other at the right time.

We lay down and I put my head in the crook of his neck and he wraps his arms around me.

"I love you Joshie."

"I love you too Jenny" and with those words I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like this chapter, it is a longer chapter. :)

Please let me know what you think of this chapter in the comments and please vote!

~Amber.