After

Five years later.

Ara, Em, and Katlyn walked down the sidewalk, chatting. They were on their way home from the market. Children ran across the street, shouting and laughing. Most of those children were born and raised at the Red Room. Now, they were living inside the walls of the city and they enjoyed it. On the mine road behind them, vehicles drove sped away heading to their destinations.

Billy stood at his usual spot on the roof with Tatum at his side. The General's metal pinned on his chest. He stared into the distance where the walls and the gates were being torn down. There was nothing to keep in or out of the city and the walls were no use to them anymore.
The sun was raising and the warmth hit Billy's face. He looked down at Tatum. He could scream his name like he wanted to. But he didn't need to anymore because everybody knew his name now. He proudly smiled.

----

Sheena ran around in the hospital taking care of the patients. She had been busy since Colin opened a new hospital in a different area of the city and left the old one in Sheena's hands. Saiko had been helping her and they were perfectly happy with what they had.

----

The room was quiet except for the beeping sound from the heart monitor. Castle laid on the bed with his hands and legs tied down to it. He was no longer in the horrible condition he was a few years ago. He didn't need machines to breath anymore. He had almost fully recovered except from the fact that he was in a coma and showed no sign of waking up. Fainted scars ran across his face but one particular scar that curved up from the corner of his mouth reminded visible. There was an eye patch over his left eye.

Robbie sat on a chair beside the bed. He'd sit there every morning in silence. But today was different. Today was the day they officially tear down the last bit of the wall and announce the newly formed city.

"Too bad you're not gonna see it," he spoke. He didn't know if Castle could hear him but he spoke anyway, "I have everything you wanted now. I want you to know that and suffer, asshole." He turned to face Castle. "I want you to wake up just so I can rub it in your face and let you rot in jail knowing that you lost."

He stood up and straighten his suit jacket, "but well, I guess this'll have to do. Spending the rest of your life as a vegetable tied down to a bed." He bent down closer to Castle's face, "have an awful life, fucker."

He heard a knock on the door and he turned around. A lady dressed in the most stunning dress stood in the doorway. "It's almost time," she said smiling. Robbie smiled back, "I'm ready, love," he said as he walked over to her and they exchanged a kiss on the lips. They walked out of the room and after Robbie shut the door behind him, they headed to the press conference with their hands in each other's.