Make A Saint Of Me

"Come on. I'm taking your depressed ass to the movies." Frank said to Gerard when he entered the apartment.

"I don't wanna go." Gerard muttered with his head face down on the couch.

"Too fucking bad Gee, we're going. Get dressed. It starts in half an hour." Frank demanded as he repeatedly poked the black haired male curled up on the couch.

"If I go will you stop fucking poking me?" Gerard asked angrily.

"Yes." Frank giggled.

Gerard rolled off the couch and staggered to the bathroom.

Gerard looked at his reflection; his black hair was tangled and messy, just the way he liked it. His eyes just needed some eyeliner smudged around them and he'd be good to go.

Draws were thrust open as Gerard searched frantically for something.

"What are you looking for?" Frank asked as he leaned against the door frame, hands in his pockets.

"My Iron Maiden shirt!" Gerard called as he scattered the contents of a draw about his room.

Frank looked around Gerard's room and spotted the shirt in question. "This one?" Frank smirked and held out Gerard's shirt.

"Yes! Thank you Frankie." Gerard grabbed the shirt, placed his hands on either side of Frank's face, and kissed him.

Gerard stepped into the living room, while Frank stood there rather dumbfounded.

'What the... Did Gerard just kiss me? No... But he did...' Frank thought. 'Did I enjoy it as much as I think I did?' He raised an eyebrow at his question.

Frank shook it off temporarily and joined Gerard in the apartment's small kitchen.

Gerard grabbed his keys and wallet, and held the door open for Frank; who walked at a much slower pace then usual.

"Something wrong Frankie?" Gerard furrowed his brow in curiosity.

Frank's mind snapped out of it's day dreaming state, "what... Oh, uh no.." Frank lied. Gerard just gave him a weird look then got into the car as Frank joined him.

a.n.;

yay new Frerard story!

ok this chapter's shorter then I thought but I hope you enjoy anyways :3

comment & vote & all the stuff

xo galaxy venom c: