chapter 4

Frank set of toward the local park in the cold New Jersey air. He needed to do some serious thinking and clearing of the mind.

 Frank arrived at the park and sat upon on of the swings that swayed lightly in the fall breeze. Frank sat and let his mind race.

 'Ok... Am I actually gay? I mean... I love Gerard with all my heart... But do I love him the way he loves me?' Frank thought this over then answered his question with a simple 'yes. I do love Gerard.'

 'So I'm gay... Good to know..' Frank smirked to himself.

 'But... I've had feelings for girls before... Maybe I'm bisexual?' But as Frank thought over his past few relationships he realized he never did have feelings for any of those girls...

 'Well... There we have it... I'm gay.' Frank thought to himself. He was relieved he finally sorted out his mind. 

 Frank swayed back and forth a bit on the swing and looked into the dark night sky. He admired the way the moon emitted such brilliant beams of light that touched the earth in such a beautiful way. The sky was lit my millions of gleaming stars and Frank rather enjoyed gazing upon them. 

 Hands suddenly grasped Frank's stomach and one clasped over his mouth. Frank tried to scream but no matter how hard he tried he wasn't loud enough.

 "Shut the fuck up." A low harsh voice commanded. Frank tried to kick his way free, but he was thrown into what he assumed to be the back of a van. 

 A second set of hands tied Frank up while the others held him down. He squirmed and kicked but it was no use. Frank thought biting the ma's hand might do something. 

 "Ouch! You little fuck!" The same harsh voice called.

 Finally, the two closed to doors of the back then climbed into the front cab. The engine started and off they went.

an 

kay forgive me for the shortness of chapters... im horrible i know.

xo