CHAPTER 1

YEDAM POV

This is the start of a new academic year and I'm so happy.. Well, I love studying.. It's just that I find things interesting and I never really felt love. Most of my friends have their lover but I don't.
But, I love people who are intelligent and I'm curious to know more..

"Ya,mashi how was vacation?"
I asked my bestfriend
"It was cool. Well, I told you I wanted a book right? Well, guess what? I bought it. But, I met my lover there..Well, I accidentally triped over him and ended up getting a coffee.."
He said I could imagine it.. He is so clumsy.

"damiah, were having a new teacher. I'm so excited!!" he said and I nodded..
We both then seated in our seats.. Oh, were born at the same day but from different parents..

(After a few minutes)
A young teacher came. He was handsome and really captivating..

" Good morning students.. I'm HYUNSUK' I hope you like me.."
He said and girls were drooling and boys whistled..

"You look like a total snack, I'd -" hyunsuk interrupted the flirty ugly girl..
"Well you look like a dumpster. I have a lover, so I'm not interested" he said

Wahh, He is so cool..

Well, suks lecture was pretty interesting. It was fun..We also have another period. I was waiting for our music teacher..

"Good morning children, I'm WATANABE HARUTO' teaching you music and so behave or ill make sure to get each of you roasted by the sun.." he said with a glare... Most of them were scared..

"What are you a solar cooker?" a boy asked and others laughed..
"If I'm a solar cooker, you are an old egg. Shut up or 100 laps on the ground" Mr haruto said and the boy screamed..
"Yahhhh WATANABE HARUTOO" The boy screamed and haruto smirked..
"Oh, I'm so sorry.. Make it 200 laps screaming MR. HARUTO IS THE BEST" he told and he sighed and went out while others were laughing at him..
"Well I need the top students of this class to come forward" he said and me and mashi looked at each other.. We slowly stood up and walked to the front.

"I need you both to prepare a chart on the different music instruments and submit it to me" Mr. Haruto said and I could feel him stare at mashi.
I actually did feel a bit jealous because I think I already have a crush on our music teacher.But, Mr.hyunsuk is no where far too..

Well, the rest of the class he taught us how to play the piano and I'm soo happy I made progress..
"mashi, are you coming with me today?" I asked him but he sighed
"I'm sorry dam but Mr.ruto asked me to meet him" he said and I pouted
"You're so lucky" I mumbled but he didn't hear it. That's when his phone rung..

"Hello, yeah I'm coming, yeah, bye" he said and I looked confused..
"oh, it's Mr.ruto, gotta go bye dami" he said.. Wait, was that Mr.ruto..
Does mashi already have his number? Omg.. So, maybe they're dating.

So, maybe I don't even have a chance. Well, I think I watch too much drama, I just saw him but now feel jealous.

I started walking back home and I saw  Mr.hyunsuk.Time to spy...Well,ive seen this in dramas.
I walked closely and he was taking in his phone..

"Yeah honey. I'm going to our house. After school, buy some ramen and let's celebrate my job. Bye love you" he said and suddenly hid behind..

He maybe has girlfriend or a boyfriend. But, my instincts say it's a boy. I glanced at his phone and saw a girl with Mr.suk..So,he has a girlfriend!! Now, I don't wanna spy anymore..

I sadly kept walking back when I met an injured boy. I ran to him and he looked familiar..
"Omg, junkyu. I'll take you to the hospital" I said and he lightly smiled..
"Thanks yedam." he said and I took him to the nearby hospital..

When I entered the room, I saw MR.haruto! Now, what is he doing here!?