CHAPTER 9

Yedam POV

I opened my eyes and looked up to see Mr.ruto..Something I didn't expect.
I expected my parents next to me when I opened my eyes. Guess, they don't care about me as much as I thought they did..

I got surprised with my parents barging in and it gave me a headache..
"yedam, are you okay dear" mom asked and she glared at Mr.ruto..oh,yeah hes in here.

"who are you" I asked directly looking at him. I could see he was shocked and mom tched at him..
(she's so evil) I thought..
"You two were never meant to be" she said and he left the room..
It hurted me so much.. Words always hurt more than actions.

She then patted my head and started..
"do you really not remember him?"
I shook my head signalising a NO..

She laughed at it and mouthed a good boy..
"yedam, once you're out from here, youre getting married to Jina. That guy's sister, so stay healthy.." mom said and dad nodded..
Damn, this is torture.. ARE they even my parents..? I wish my parents support my preferences.. Sadly, that's not the reality. No matter how much you try, it's very hard to have a prefect life. Guess, I have to suffer..

Days later, yedam is discarched and gets back to school.. His missed a lot of classes, which mashi helped him learn and he has a test within a few days which he has to study. He is also really stressed as his parents keep discussing about his marriage when he literally is just studying..

Well, why does his parents want him to marry at a young age?
Cause, they think he is attracted to guys and that it is a sin..
Well, sorry to say yedam is already attracted to boys and no he doesn't see it as wrong. It's just his preference. No should judge him for what he is..