Chapter 11

"Sir.. He is showing symptoms of preg-" the nurse was cut off by rutos shout.
"e-excuse m-me?" he gasped. Yedam? Pregnant? Wth?!

"a-are you the f-father?" the nurse stuttered
"b-but he's a boy! How is it p-possible?" he ignored the nurse's question.. A lot of questions ran through his mind..
The nurse smirked seeing the guy all restless..

"it's just a joke" she spoke waiting to see his reaction.
"w-what?!" he shouted clearly offended.
"I'm sorry. But Mr.Yedam is suffering from insomnia and I suppose it is some family issues?" she questioned the latter who stared at her wide eyed.
"u-um.. I -" he stuttered
"it's fine. No need to tell me anything. Just take care of him. He needs attention and love. I'm guessing your his lover seeing how worried you were about him." she spoke with a stern face..

"I'll make sure he's safe!" he spoke boldly but then his tone changed..
"I-I'm not sure of m-my relation with h-him.." his voice spoke volumes about how much he missed the boy. He sure did want to hug him and be with him, but their fate keeps pulling them apart..

"Sir, I know it's not my place to say this but, he's the right one for you. He kept searching for you.. And they way you care for him.. Don't ever fall out of love" she smiled while looking at his face..
"thankyou so much.. U-um may I know your n-name?" he asked nervously.

"ohh. I'm sorry I forgot. I'm Yuri" she shook his hand.
"I'm haruto. I think you might know, because of how many times you said he called for me.." he spoke laughing at the thought..
"oh, haruto-nim, you can visit yedam.. I guess he's been waiting for you.." she spoke and he nodded going towards yedmas room..

(I know this is a very small update and I apologize.. Ever since yedqm left the group, I've been feeling de motivated to continue the story but I'll try my best..)