CHAPTER 2

When I entered the room, I saw MR.haruto! Now, what is he doing here!?

"Hi please be seated. What's the matter?" he said and I looked at him confusingly.
"Umm, aren't Y-you Mr. Ruto? What are you doing here?"I asked
"Are u my student? Oh, junkyu! What happened. And child, I'm a doctor too" he said to me and he and junkyu hyung talked so much. I felt left out..

"junkyu, that's it and call me later" Mr.ruto said and maybe I think he's a flirt.. But, hey I'll show him who the real flirt is. Well, he hasn't seen the bang yedam version. He better be ready😏

I took junkyu back to my dorm and he asked me if haruto was my teacher.
"Oh, you mean Mr. Ruto? Yeah, he teaches me music. How do you know him?" I asked him and he laughed.
"Well, do you remember the horrible playboy ex of mine? Well that's haruto" junkyu hyung said and my mouth was wide open.
"Hyung I'll be right back" I said and went to my room..

Holy shit, not only is he a flirt but an national playboy.. Soo..
"Alexa, how to seduce a playboy?" I asked but it laughed.. The heck!
"Bang Yedam, the cutie cannot seduce anyone" it said in a robotic voice..
"This thing is crap" I said in anger pouting at it
"No, you're seducing skills are crap" Alexa said and I was done. I washed my face and looked at the mirror.

Bang yedam, let's beat the shit outta Mr. Haruto. Plan A, seduce. If that doesn't work Plan B, jealousy, if that doesn't work then the powerful plan...
Plan C, give up..
But, me bang yedam would already succeed in PlanA.

(THE NEXT DAY)

I got up with junkyu hyung cuddled to me.
"Who exactly is the lazy one?" I asked myself and went to take bath. Time for school..
When I got ready, he still hasn't waken up..

"JUNKYUU HYUNGIEEE PLEASSEE WAKKE UPPP, ORR I WILL CALLL YOURR EX-"

"I'm up. Thankyou for that bad vocal skills. Now, if you please move I could" he said and I whined..

I got my new shoes and started to walk to school when a car stopped beside me.

"Hey kid, get inside" someone said and I was shocked..

"Good morning Mr.hyunsuk. I hope I don't trouble you" I said to him.

"Well, I did give you the offer so now hop on"he said and I chuckled..

When we reached I got out and I could see people look at us. Oh, gosh even Mr.Ruto was there too.
I said a small thankyou to mr.hyunsuk and was walking through the corridors when
mashi pulled me into a room.