CHAPTER 5

'ahhhh' a scream was heard and both boys suddenly pulled back in shock..
They looked to the door and saw.. Yedam's mom..

'YEDAMM!' she shouted at her son and came closer to them..
Yedam was trembling in fear. He had never told his parents he liked the same gender..

'Mom, im-' yedam started to speak but got cut off..
'WHAT WERE YOU TWO DOING?! YOU WERE ABOUT TO KISS A MAN YEDAM. ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!?? " his mom shouted at him but yedam trembled and tears pouted out making his eyes look like a glossy diamond which was a very precious sight for haruto to see..

Haruto stood shocked.. The words yedam's mother told hurted him too.. He never understood why liking the same gender was something wrong..

He too had encountered this situation before.. The first time his mom caught him speaking to his friend about this matter.. His mom too was against it. But he promised his mom he would never flirt or date any guy. But, aren't promises meant to be broken?

Haruto couldn't stang seeing yedam, his student in this same state he has been before so he quickly covered up for themselves..

"Miss, I think you have mistaken us. I w-was just taking off the glitter that was almost in his eyes." haruto covered up and yedam looked at him eyes widened and confused.. Haruto linked him to just play along with him.
"Is that true Yedam!?" she asked and he lightly nodded..

"Well then, I'm going and haruto come with me. You two staying together doesn't feel right." she said and left the room..
"Thankyou so much Mr.Ruto. Please try to avoid me again. This is not right" yedam said and haruto couldn't believe his ears..

"Yedam are you serious.This is right. You know what isn't right? Your moms attitude" haruto said a bit harshly..
'haruto don't talk bad about my MOM! " yedam shouted lightly..
' Well, I just said the truth" haruto said but yedam was so pissed off at what happened before that he angrily screamed..
'Just get out!'
'Yedam, what are yo-' haruto was cut off by yedam
'GET OUT!' yedam said sternly and haruto left without a word..

When haruto left yedam burst into tears. He couldn't handle everything that had happened.. He felt like befriending haruto was so wrong. Maybe he should've just avoided haruto. Maybe his mom was right. Being gay was wrong.. His thoughts got the best of him that he decided to hit his head on the wall..
He disappointed his mom and now haruto.. No one likes him..
He felt a sharp pain and a light scream and everything went blank..