CHAPTER 6

HARUTO POV

What did I do? Why did he have to scream at me? All I did was help him.. Maybe I should try and understand him. Surely I was in his spot one day. I was walking downstairs when I heard a scream.. Yedam? Omg, yedam!!

I ran towards his room only to see yedam lying down, blood around him.. He quickly picked yedam up and ran downstairs. He didnt care about neither yedam's parents nor about his mom who was there..
'omg yedam. What happened to him' yedam's mom said and the others looked at them.. He didn't have time to deal with this, so he ignored them and ran towards his car.

He gently placed yedam on the front seat and quickly ran to the other side.. Yedam's parents were screaming and making a chaos..
Haruto couldn't even care about that. He started the car and speedily took off driving to the nearby hospital. He could see yedam's parents car following him.

Once he reached the hospital he wasted no time and opened the door. Yedam's parents car had reached there too..
'ruto, what happened to him?' rutos mom asked him
'what did you do to our son!' yedam's mom cried

Haruto only gave them a look and rushed him to the emergency room..

(A few minutes later)
All four of them were waiting outside.
'Haruto, stay away from my son.
Since, you're sister is yedam's bride I can't disrespect you. So just please' yedam's mom said and his dad agreed..

Haruto could only look at him in disgust.. Why can't they understand yedams sorrows.. He only knew yedam for hours but he could understand yedam. Yedam he would say was someone like him.. Someone who shared the same experience as him.. But if staying with yedam will hurt yedam then he is willing to back off..

Haruto slowly got up and pulled his mom to drop her off at her home..

'Mom don't wait for me. I'm going to the hospital' haruto said and his mom could only nod at him..

He reached the hospital and he couldn't see yedam's parents.. He was a bit sleepy too so he sat down on one of the seats and closed his eyes..
Goodnight haruto...

(THE NEXT DAY)
Haruto was woken up by someone tapping him.. He opened his eyes and saw a nurse standing next to him..

'Sir, patient yedam has opened his eyes. You may enter if you want to' she said and haruto wiped his face and stood up.. He looked around for yedam's parents but couldn't find them still..

He slowly walked towards the room and saw a beautiful sight..