CHAPTER 8

When a heavy heart he got back into his car.. He knew yedam loved him.. All the stares yedam gave him was love filled.. But, yedam's last words broke him down.
Haruto didn't notice he was going so fast until his car stopped.. And so did he,or maybe not

............................

"ruto, my son!" came in rutos mother running with tears..
"ruto please stay away from him. They don't like you, please don't harm yourself like this!" his mom forced him..
"but, mom..do you know how long I've had eyes on him for?! Even before being a teacher for him, I fell in love with him!".......

(FLASHBACK)
Haruto was sitting inside one of the cafes.. He order a coke and some melon bread.. He was munching on it
and looking outside to the streets.. It was not that busy with red Lanterns and cars passing by.
His eyes caught a crowd.. As a very curious man, haruto paid for his food and hurriedly left the Cafe.

He managed to push in through the crowd, only to see a boy sing.. He looked younger than him, wore a Jean jacket, some leather jeans and a casual sneaker..His fashion sense was great but the boys face, he disliked..
Well, the reason was, the boy was wearing too much makeup that he could barely even recognize who this was..

He was pulled out of his thoughts when the crowd cheered and he dropped in some money and turned back.. There was this internal force of attraction that was stopping him to go away, but the gravitational force which pulled him to his house, was way more..

He could hear the crowd scream and shout again and he sighed..
"yeah, yeah, I know that boy has a good voice" ruto mumbled to himself and walked towards his home..

(END OF FLASHBACK)
"Ruto, how long his this been?" his mom asked feeling anxious..
"More than a year" he replied
"son, are you telling me you like BOYS!" his mom panicked
"MOM, CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND! that's what I've been saying this WHOLE time." ruto said and his mom shouted
"No, son. Please.. You can't. I want you to marry a girl and give me grandchildren. That's why I gave birth to you!"
"Mom, I've told you before, I can't force my preferences just befause of you. I like boys and that's that. Stop, pestering me before I go and jump off a bridge. Yedam forgot me, his parents hate me, now, please you guys don't hate me.. Please mom.." ruto said and teared up..

His mom also teared from his words.. She could understand him, but she still couldn't accept it. It's every parents dream to have grandchildren, and so it was theirs to..
She went closer and hugged him..

" Thankyou Mom... "he mumbled between the hug
" you're always welcome ruto"his mom said..

It was these times that made ruto love his mom a lot.. His mom loves him.. That's all he wanted to know..

That's when, his sister and dad came in and pouted at them..
"what about us?" they asked and his mom chuckled.. Ruto smiled
"Come here you two" she said and pulled them into a hug..

This is what ruto always wanted.. A family.. Not just any, but a happy and complete family..