CHAPTER 4

I turned around and saw Mr. Ruto..

"Yedam,didn't,I ask you to meet me?" he asked and I noded

"I'm sorry Mr. Ruto, but I had something important."

"Important? You mean roaming around with Hyunsuk?" he asked in a stern tone

"Yes sir"

"Well, yedam. Stop walking with him or I'll get jealous"

"No you won't!" yedam shouted

"yedam, are you dating him?" he asked

"Well, what if I am? Are you going to hurt me??" yedam asked

"No, I'll hurt him instead.." he said in a creepy tone

I ran from the room.. I think he is not only a playboy but a phsyco too.. I need to find Mr.Hyunsuk..

"Mr.Hyunsukkk" I ran to him..

"Mr. Ruto just threatened to kill you!" I said panting from running

"what?" he asked confusingly

"I told him simply we were dating and he told he'll kill you!" I said in a hush

"hahaha igdjdbdn, well, he knows I'm dating mashiho. He just wanted to intimidate you" Mr. Hyunsuk said laughing in my sillyness..

I started to trash around and slowly cursing at him...

I soon left the school and today tooo, mashi left his yedamie for hyunsukk😭😭
That's just disrespect...

I went home and saw my mom and dad sitting on the couch and stared at me and called me..
"yedam-ah, I need you to hurry up and dress"

"Mom, whats the matter?"

"Well, I'm arranging a marriage for you and she will be here soon.." that's when the bell rang.. They went to open the door. A woman who looked 40yrs came inside..

(Omg, are they marrying me to this old woman?)
And, a man also entered and when I lifted my head I was shocked.

" Yedam? "
"Mr. Ruto?" he both said and the same time..

"Ahh, it seems like you already know him" the woman said
"A-ah y-yeah" yedam stuttered
"Oh, you will be marrying his sister. My daughter, Yeonji.. She will be here soon" the woman said..

Yedam was nervous. Firstly, he was not interested in woman. Secondly, he is just in the university. Why marry so early? He got up and went to the room not knowing that haruto had followed him..

"You have a cute room" haruto said and yedam was shocked by the others presence..
"a-ah yeahh" yedam said nervously..
"Yedam, tell me the truth. Are you really attracted to girls?" this question made yedam shiver.
"I-I, what makes you think so??" yedam asked and haruto came so close to his face and whispered in his ear "Well, you are so girly".. There it was, something yedam hated about him..
Yedam started to cry. He felt so embarrassed that the forgot that the person whom he talked to was his teacher and junkyus abusive ex...

Haruto felt really terrible. Well, even before I was his teacher, I used to see him many times and fell in love with him.. Haruto slowly hugged yedam from the side and yedam stopped crying..

"W-why are Y-you so nice to me? Junkyu h-hyung said you were a-abusive" yedam said now thinking about how he has heard about haruto..

"Yedam, believe me. That's not true. I know junkyu is your cousin, but in truth I never dated him.. Yes, I'm gay. I'm not ashamed of it. When I was younger I was ignored by everyone, I used to cry endless nights but you know what made me stronger? The fact that someone out there probably faces the same as me" haruto said and yedam was in tears..
Knowing about haruto definitely made him love his teacher.. But, it was his teacher.

They both slowly brought their heads closer and look to each other. A little smile in their faces.. Slowly their lips pressed and both felt comfort in each other..
But, suddenly someone opened the door..

"ahhhhh" a scream was heard